Role Title: IT Support Specialist
At Impact our culture is our soul. We are passionate about our people, our technology, and are obsessed with customer success. Working together enables us to grow rapidly, win, and serve the largest brands in the world. We use cutting edge technology to solve real-world problems for our clients and continue to pull ahead of the pack as the leading SaaS platform for businesses to automate their partnerships and grow their revenue like never before. We have an entrepreneurial spirit and a culture where ambition and curiosity is rewarded. If you are looking to join a team where your opinion is valued, your contributions are noticed, and enjoy working with fun and talented people from all over the world..then this is the place for you.
Impact is the global leader in Partnership Automation. We work with enterprise and innovative brands like Ticketmaster, Levi’s, Microsoft, Airbnb, and Uber to help them manage all different types of partnerships. From social influencers, B2B, strategic partners, publishers, and traditional affiliates, we have them covered. Our combined suite of products covers the full life partnership lifecycle including onboarding, tracking ads and paying partners, recruiting for new partners, data and marketing intelligence, and protection from fraud. Founded in 2008 by the same team that founded Commission Junction, Impact has grown to over 500 employees and eleven offices across the United States, Europe, Africa, and Asia.
Why this role is exciting!
This role is about employee and business productivity - IT is an enabler and our team is always looking at ways of using IT to make things easier, faster and more accurate - from zero touch deployment of laptops to automatic provisioning of user accounts across a multitude of platforms. Your role within the global corporate IT team is to ensure that users have the tools they need to drive the business forward.
What you will be doing:
- Using the team tools to provision and assign IT assets (laptops and screens).
- Research/troubleshoot hardware and software issues to assist users.
- Maintain and deploy our corporate communication solution and meeting rooms.
- Be the custodians of business policies (security, asset management and more).
- Be an SME on our tools by staying up to date on updates and new technologies.
- Identify and suggest possible improvements on procedures and documentation
Does this sound like you?
- Customer centric person (people person) - enjoy interacting, assisting and solving user problems.
- Ownership - identifying issues, researching solutions and then implementing fixes.
- Team player - Assist people in the team and/or passing on learnings so everyone can benefit.
- Task oriented - enjoy working on a variety of issues throughout the day.
- Tech savvy with working knowledge of computers and the internet.
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible work hours
- Maternity/Paternity leave
- Catered lunch every Thursday, a healthy snack bar, and great coffee to keep you fueled
- Flexible spending accounts and 401(k)
- An employee-led culture team that plans our happy hours, parties, and other events to celebrate our many successes
- An established company with a cool, high-velocity work ethos, where each person can make a difference!