Role Title: Technical Writer Internship
At Impact our culture is our soul. We are passionate about our people, our technology, and are obsessed with customer success. Working together enables us to grow rapidly, win, and serve the largest brands in the world. We use cutting edge technology to solve real-world problems for our clients and continue to pull ahead of the pack as the leading SaaS platform for businesses to automate their partnerships and grow their revenue like never before. We have an entrepreneurial spirit and a culture where ambition and curiosity is rewarded. If you are looking to join a team where your opinion is valued, your contributions are noticed, and enjoy working with fun and talented people from all over the world..then this is the place for you.
Impact is the global leader in Partnership Automation. We work with enterprise and innovative brands like Ticketmaster, Levi’s, Microsoft, Airbnb, and Uber to help them manage all different types of partnerships. From social influencers, B2B, strategic partners, publishers, and traditional affiliates, we have them covered. Our combined suite of products covers the full life partnership lifecycle including onboarding, tracking ads and paying partners, recruiting for new partners, data and marketing intelligence, and protection from fraud. Founded in 2008 by the same team that founded Commission Junction, Impact has grown to over 500 employees and eleven offices across the United States, Europe, Africa, and Asia.
Why this role is exciting!
As part of our Product Operations team, Technical Writer Interns assistant in delivering high quality product documentation for our industry-leading Partnership Cloud platform. This role will support the entire organization by contributing to a comprehensive knowledge base for our fast-growing Partnership Automation SaaS tool used by brands and enterprises across the globe.
What you will be doing:
- Work directly with the Product Enablement team to gather an in-depth understanding of the technical and business aspects of our products and their various use cases.
- Audit existing content for out-of-date, inaccurate, or otherwise unnecessary documentation that may confuse customers or diminish their experience.
- Interview Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and translate their knowledge into engaging, human-friendly help content for a wide audience.
- Proactively develop high-quality product help content across mediums—written, visual, graphic—including tutorials, how-to guides, explanations, and technical reference documents.
- Use customer feedback and Help Center metrics to focus content development efforts.
- Collaborate closely with our Customer Success team to develop thoughtful, pre-written copy for ticket response and a live chatbot that directs customers to the help they need.increase use of the help content portal and minimize the need for human response.
- Strategize with the Product Operations team to ensure the quality, searchability, and accuracy of help content across multiple delivery points.
Does this sound like you?
- Currently an undergraduate pursuing a Bachelor's Degree at an accredited university.
- Strong, confident writing skills with a portfolio of examples you can share with us!
- Ability to work collaboratively with other writers, team members, and contributors; works well independently to meet expectations and deadlines.
- Interested in learning new concepts, terminology, and complex technical topics at a fast-paced SaaS company.
Benefits (Perks): Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible work hours
- Maternity/Paternity leave
- Catered lunch every Thursday, a healthy snack bar, and great coffee to keep you fueled
- Flexible spending accounts and 401(k)
- An employee-led culture team that plans our happy hours, parties, and other events to celebrate our many successes
- An established company with a cool, high-velocity work ethos, where each person can make a difference!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.