At Impact our culture is our soul. We are passionate about our people, our technology, and are obsessed with customer success. Working together enables us to grow rapidly, win, and serve the largest brands in the world. We use cutting edge technology to solve real world problems for our clients and continue to pull ahead of the pack as the leading SaaS platform for businesses to automate their partnerships and grow their revenue like never before. We have an entrepreneurial spirit and a culture where ambition and curiosity is rewarded. If you are looking to join a team where your opinion is valued, your contributions are noticed, and enjoy working with fun and talented people from all over the world..then this is the place for you.
Impact is the global leader in Partnership Automation. We work with enterprise and innovative brands like Ticketmaster, Levi’s, Microsoft, Airbnb, and Uber to help them manage all different types of partnerships. From social influencers, B2B, strategic partners, publishers, and traditional affiliates, we have them covered. Our combined suite of products covers the full life partnership lifecycle including onboarding, tracking ads and paying partners, recruiting for new partners, data and marketing intelligence, and protection from fraud. Founded in 2008 by the same team that founded Commission Junction, Impact has grown to over 500 employees and eleven offices across the United States, Europe, Africa, and Asia.
Why this role is exciting!
Commencing in January 2020 and extending 6 months the Impact Finance Intern Program aims to provide young and talented graduates with an opportunity to receive the best start in their careers to be part of a global SAAS technology company.
We are looking for an ambitious, go-getter, who wants to hit the ground running and learn the ins and outs of their prospective future careers by giving them an opportunity to develop themselves with scarce skills in the world of Technology!
The internship program will provide insight into the day to day activities of a SAAS company. You’ll have the opportunity to work across various roles within the global Finance function that includes Accounting, US GAAP Reporting, Sarbanes Oxley Compliance, FP&A as well as the Global Clearing House function.
- Assist with month-end close process relating to journal entries and account reconciliations
- Support the accounting team in preparing and delivering compliance and audit requirements
- Help processing accounting / GCH transactions and assist with day to day treasury
- Assist with reporting deliverables
- Assist with special projects that span over various functions within Accounting, FP&A and Global Clearing House
Does this sound like you:
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, business administration or equivalent experience
- Although no experience is required, holiday work or part-time experience in student-related roles will be an advantage
- An independent, self-motivated individual who works well under pressure with a positive, service-oriented attitude
- Self-starter with a great work ethic and an analytical thinker with superior problem solving and decision-making skills
- Extremely detail-oriented and organized with prior experience setting up desktop procedures for procurement
- Strong communicator, both written & verbal; reliable and responsive to email and phone communications
- Highest level of integrity and good judgment, with the ability to effectively deal with highly sensitive, confidential information
- Strong computer skills, including gmail, google calendar, google docs, and microsoft office
- Coffee & cereal
- Free lunch on Thursday
- Casual work environment
- Games room
- Flat Structure
- Free parking
- Development & training
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.