At Impact our culture is our soul. We are passionate about our people, our technology, and are obsessed with customer success. Working together enables us to grow rapidly, win, and serve the largest brands in the world. We use cutting edge technology to solve real-world problems for our clients and continue to pull ahead of the pack as the leading SaaS platform for businesses to automate their partnerships and grow their revenue like never before. We have an entrepreneurial spirit and a culture where ambition and curiosity is rewarded. If you are looking to join a team where your opinion is valued, your contributions are noticed, and enjoy working with fun and talented people from all over the world..then this is the place for you.
Impact is the global leader in Partnership Automation. We work with enterprise and innovative brands like Ticketmaster, Levi’s, Microsoft, Airbnb, and Uber to help them manage all different types of partnerships. From social influencers, B2B, strategic partners, publishers, and traditional affiliates, we have them covered. Our combined suite of products covers the full life partnership lifecycle including onboarding, tracking ads and paying partners, recruiting for new partners, data and marketing intelligence, and protection from fraud. Founded in 2008 by the same team that founded Commission Junction, Impact has grown to over 500 employees and eleven offices across the United States, Europe, Africa, and Asia.
As a Senior FP&A Analyst, you will be responsible for helping to manage the global FP&A function and continually improving procedures, processes and systems.
What you will be doing?
- Assist with monthly, quarterly and year-end close: analyze trends and perform flux analysis; assist with planning, budgeting, and forecasting and preparation of monthly FP&A close pack; partner with accounting to provide financial and analytical support to operating leaders
- Build detailed financial models for scenario planning and customer analysis
- Ensure accuracy of data
- Draft desktop procedures and ensure compliance with the budget process
- Identify, monitor, and act upon KPI reporting to measure success and drive continuous improvement
Does this sound like you?
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of experience in FP&A at a global SaaS company
- An independent, self-motivated individual who works well under pressure with a positive, service-oriented attitude
- Self-starter with a great work ethic and an analytical thinker with superior problem solving and decision-making skills, possessing the initiative to create presentations and analysis from scratch to answer questions posed and look into the details and interpret the impact of key business drivers
- Extremely detail-oriented and organized with prior experience having gathered, structured, monitored, and validated data to ensure data integrity and detailed documentation; has developed a habit of checking the accuracy of data and analysis several times over before submitting for review
- Significant expertise in auditable financial modeling and setting up automated processes to increase the effectiveness of the team and minimize room for error
- Excellent multi-tasker who is always “on it” with stellar time and project management skills; understands the importance of planning in advance to meet deadlines that include multiple review points and iterations
- Strong communicator, both written & verbal; reliable and responsive to email and phone communications
- Highest level of integrity and good judgment, with the ability to effectively deal with highly sensitive, confidential information
- Proficient with Intacct, NetSuite or other ERP system; Salesforce expertise is a plus
- Proficient in Excel
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- 401k matching
- Stock Options
- Flexible work hours
- Maternity/Paternity Leave
- An employee-led culture team that plans our happy hours, parties, and other events to celebrate our many successes
- An established company with a cool, high velocity work ethos, where each person can make a difference!
- Medical Aid and Provident Fund
- Unlimited leave
- Phenomenal coffee & cereal
- Free lunch on Thursdays
- Casual work environment
- Games room
- Yummy snacks every Friday
- Free parking
- Development & training
- A vibrant and innovative office space, in the heart of the West End
- Unlimited paid time off
- Flexible work hours
- Private medical and dental insurance
- Income protection
- Critical illness protection
- Gym reimbursement
- Our international presence and diverse team allows you exposure to global perspectives
- Weekly team lunches
- Fresh Breakfast supplies - We believe it's the most important meal of the day!
- An office culture that makes work an enjoyable, rewarding place to be. With all-round support from all staff members
- Table Tennis / Playstation - who needs sleep pods! Work hard and play hard!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.