At Impact our culture is our soul. We are passionate about our people, our technology, and are obsessed with customer success. Working together enables us to grow rapidly, win, and serve the largest brands in the world. We use cutting edge technology to solve real world problems for our clients and continue to pull ahead of the pack as the leading SaaS platform for businesses to automate their partnerships and grow their revenue like never before. We have an entrepreneurial spirit and a culture where ambition and curiosity is rewarded. If you are looking to join a team where your opinion is valued, your contributions are noticed, and enjoy working with fun and talented people from all over the world..then this is the place for you.
Impact is the global leader in Partnership Automation. We work with enterprise and innovative brands like Ticketmaster, Levi’s, Microsoft, Airbnb, and Uber to help them manage all different types of partnerships. From social influencers, B2B, strategic partners, publishers, and traditional affiliates, we have them covered. Our combined suite of products covers the full life partnership lifecycle including onboarding, tracking ads and paying partners, recruiting for new partners, data and marketing intelligence, and protection from fraud. Founded in 2008 by the same team that founded Commission Junction, Impact has grown to over 500 employees and ten offices across the United States, Europe, Africa, and Asia.
Why this role is exciting!
The Program Compliance Manager works alongside and reports to the Manager of Program Compliance Solutions. They carry out Impact's compliance efforts to manage media partners’ content promotions within advertiser-defined parameters.
Does this sound like you?
- 5+ years of customer service and support in a software application product environment
- 3+ years of compliance/fraud investigations especially in the performance marketing space
- 3+ years of project management
- Training best practices
- Decision, resolve and report on enforcement activities of advertiser client insertion order terms.
- Act as main compliance point of contact for advertiser clients and agencies.
- Support Manager of Program Compliance Solutions by taking the initiative on day-to-day tasks and projects.
- Decision quickly, escalating issues to clients, media partners and manager as needed.
- Collaborate with international resources, while managing product update processes.
- Identify process improvements and internal needs. Work alongside manager to implement and carry out.
- Advise on and carry out best practices for program compliance, while aligning with manager.
- Collaborate with internal departments and vendors, keeping the best interest of client and Impact in mind.
- Support manager in providing reports and presentations as needed.
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance.
- Unlimited PTO.
- Flexible work hours.
- Catered lunch every Friday, a balanced snack bar, and phenomenal coffee to keep you fueled.
- Flexible spending accounts and 401(k).
- An employee-led culture team that plans our happy hours, parties, and other events to celebrate our many successes.
- An established company with a cool, high velocity work ethos, where each person can make a difference.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.