At Impact our culture is our soul. We are passionate about our people, our technology, and are obsessed with customer success. Working together enables us to grow rapidly, win, and serve the largest brands in the world. We use cutting edge technology to solve real world problems for our clients and continue to pull ahead of the pack as the leading SaaS platform for businesses to automate their partnerships and grow their revenue like never before. We have an entrepreneurial spirit and a culture where ambition and curiosity is rewarded. If you are looking to join a team where your opinion is valued, your contributions are noticed, and enjoy working with fun and talented people from all over the world..then this is the place for you.
Impact is the global leader in Partnership Automation. We work with enterprise and innovative brands like Ticketmaster, Levi’s, Microsoft, Airbnb, and Uber to help them manage all different types of partnerships. From social influencers, B2B, strategic partners, publishers, and traditional affiliates, we have them covered. Our combined suite of products covers the full life partnership lifecycle including; onboarding, tracking ads and paying partners, recruiting for new partners, data and marketing intelligence, and protection from fraud. Founded in 2008 by the same team that founded Commission Junction, Impact has grown to over 500 employees and ten offices across the United States, Europe, Africa, and Asia.
Why this role is exciting and what you will be doing:
- Assist the CSM to solve the clients’ operation related problems
- Assist with business operations, meeting schedule, and marketing research
- Create and maintain the documents including internal workflows, training materials, clients issue logs and so on
- Translate some training materials from headquarters for the clients
- Other tasks assigned by the team leader
Does this sound like you?
- Undergraduate or Postgraduate Students, prefer graduate in 2020
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Mandarin Chinese.
- Strong sense of responsibility, detail-oriented, fast-learner
- Excellent in MS office, especially PPT, Excel
- Able to work 24 hours a week, no less than 6 months
- 500RMB/week, with minimum 24 working hours per week.
- Learning the advanced partnership automation products
- Familiar with the popular enterprise-used tools. Such as Salesforce, Jira,Slack,Zoom
- Good practice for both spoken and written English skills
- Working experience in an international software company
- Chance to become the full-time Customer Success Specialist
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.