At Impact our culture is our soul. We are passionate about our people, our technology, and are obsessed with customer success. Working together enables us to grow rapidly, win, and serve the largest brands in the world. We use cutting edge technology to solve real world problems for our clients and continue to pull ahead of the pack as the leading SaaS platform for businesses to automate their partnerships and grow their revenue like never before. We have an entrepreneurial spirit and a culture where ambition and curiosity is rewarded. If you are looking to join a team where your opinion is valued, your contributions are noticed, and enjoy working with fun and talented people from all over the world..then this is the place for you.
Impact is the global leader in Partnership Automation. We work with enterprise and innovative brands like Ticketmaster, Levi’s, Microsoft, Airbnb, and Uber to help them manage all different types of partnerships. From social influencers, B2B, strategic partners, publishers, and traditional affiliates, we have them covered. Our combined suite of products covers the full life partnership lifecycle including onboarding, tracking ads and paying partners, recruiting for new partners, data and marketing intelligence, and protection from fraud. Founded in 2008 by the same team that founded Commission Junction, Impact has grown to over 500 employees and ten offices across the United States, Europe, Africa, and Asia.
Why this role is exciting!
As the Global Procurement Manager, you will be responsible for developing and managing the procurement cycle. Working closely with key stakeholders across the company, you will execute procurement plans that support key business objectives and help increase company profitability through lower costs achieved through successful negotiation strategy.
Does this sound like you?
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, business administration or equivalent experience
- SaaS industry experience preferred
- 5+ years of experience in procurement at a global technology company
- Demonstrated ability as a Project Manager who can prioritize workload and manage complex projects within cost and schedule
- Knowledge of best in class procurement techniques
- Significant experience and exceptional talent in negotiations
- An independent, self-motivated individual who works well under pressure with a positive, service-oriented attitude
- Self-starter with a great work ethic and an analytical thinker with superior problem solving and decision-making skills
- Extremely detail-oriented and organized with prior experience setting up desktop procedures for procurement
- Excellent multi-tasker who is always “on it” with stellar time and project management skills; understands the importance of planning in advance to meet deadlines that include multiple review points and iterations
- Strong communicator, both written & verbal; reliable and responsive to email and phone communications
- Highest level of integrity and good judgment, with the ability to effectively deal with highly sensitive, confidential information
- Strong computer skills, including Gmail, Google calendar, Google docs, and Microsoft Office
- Partner with key stakeholders across the company to develop and implement procurement processes and tools: establish and enforce procurement policy and procedures, incorporating procurement best practices
- Innovate within the procurement space, automating and/or improving tools or processes to better support the Procurement Lifecycle
- Manage the procurement process: ensure proper execution and compliance, negotiate with vendors to achieve target savings, lead all aspects of vendor onboarding activities, monitor and take action on existing subscriptions based on business needs
- Identify and address areas of operational and cost inefficiencies to increase profitability through optimization: establish vendor management process and perform cost and optimization analysis; partner with Legal and Finance to develop negotiation strategy
- Develop mechanisms and metrics to hold suppliers accountable for performance and delivery.
- Identify, monitor, and act upon KPI reporting to measure success and drive continuous improvement
- Standardize RFP process and other inbound information requests, including requests for audit
- Perform ad-hoc finance administrative tasks as needed
- Medical Aid and Provident Fund
- Unlimited leave
- Phenomenal coffee & cereal
- Free lunch on Thursdays
- Casual work environment
- Games room
- Yummy snacks every Friday
- Free parking
- Development & training
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.