At Impact our culture is our soul. We are passionate about our people, our technology, and are obsessed with customer success. Working together enables us to grow rapidly, win, and serve the largest brands in the world. We use cutting edge technology to solve real world problems for our clients and continue to pull ahead of the pack as the leading SaaS platform for businesses to automate their partnerships and grow their revenue like never before. We have an entrepreneurial spirit and a culture where ambition and curiosity is rewarded. If you are looking to join a team where your opinion is valued, your contributions are noticed, and enjoy working with fun and talented people from all over the world..then this is the place for you.
Impact is the global leader in Partnership Automation. We work with enterprise and innovative brands like Ticketmaster, Levi’s, Microsoft, Airbnb, and Uber to help them manage all different types of partnerships. From social influencers, B2B, strategic partners, publishers, and traditional affiliates, we have them covered. Our combined suite of products covers the full life partnership lifecycle including onboarding, tracking ads and paying partners, recruiting for new partners, data and marketing intelligence, and protection from fraud. Founded in 2008 by the same team that founded Commission Junction, Impact has grown to over 500 employees and ten offices across the United States, Europe, Africa, and Asia.
Why this role is exciting!
The Facilities' Manager position plays an integral role in the overall success of Impact’s NY office administration and culture. This position will be responsible for Facilities Management by providing hospitality, customer service, and business operations solutions for the Impact office at the building level. The candidate must have a passion for delivering a first class service and a desire to exceed member expectations, with the ability to multitask and a willingness to handle matters both big and small. Also looking for someone who will go the extra mile to get to know the individual members on a personal level, and take pride in the amazing experience you will create for them!
- As the in-person point of contact for employees and visitors, they are the first to address visitor questions, solicit and share employee feedback, and solve problems.
- Experience scaling/managing a global facilities function.
- Scoping and implementing consistent processes across multiple geographic locations.
- Take ownership of and resolve all issues that may arise relative to employee operational needs.
- Experience managing and collaborating with local geographic regions to facilitate a uniform office experience.
- Experience interfacing with and supporting C-Level executives globally.
- Project manage all operational, design or construction modifications.
- Work closely with in-house Impact IT/HR support teams to quickly tackle any issues related to building maintenance, IT, cleaning, and security.
- Develop and deliver first class concierge services.
- Illustrate Impact’s core values and strive to achieve our mission.
- Instill employee loyalty through the delivery of exemplary customer service and hospitality.
- Develop and nurture strong relationships with key stakeholders, both internal and external and manage vendor contracts.
- Establish strong collaborative relationships with supporting internal and outsourced staff.
- Develop, monitor and act upon reporting that measures key performance indicators.
Does this sound like you:
- College graduate with a 2-4 year degree or equivalent experience.
- Familiarity with Unions
- Extensive customer service experience required.
- Project management and business operations experience.
- Account management experience a plus.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional organizational and multitasking skills.
- High level of integrity, dependability, responsibility, accountability, self-awareness, work ethic, and empathy.
- Passion and understanding of Impact’s mission and values.
- Proficient in computer skills.
- A high level of professionalism.
- Financial literacy and business operations experience a plus
- Ability to elevate issues with urgency and project manage a multi-disciplinary office.
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible work hours
- Weekly catered lunches, a healthy snack bar, and phenomenal coffee to keep you fueled
- Flexible spending accounts and 401(k)
- An employee-led culture team that plans our happy hours, parties and other events to celebrate our many successes.
- An established company with a cool, high velocity work ethos, where each person can make a difference!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.