At Impact our culture is our soul. We are passionate about our people, our technology, and are obsessed with customer success. Working together enables us to grow rapidly, win, and serve the largest brands in the world. We use cutting edge technology to solve real world problems for our clients and continue to pull ahead of the pack as the leading SaaS platform for businesses to automate their partnerships and grow their revenue like never before. We have an entrepreneurial spirit and a culture where ambition and curiosity is rewarded. If you are looking to join a team where your opinion is valued, your contributions are noticed, and enjoy working with fun and talented people from all over the world..then this is the place for you.
Impact is the global leader in Partnership Automation. We work with enterprise and innovative brands like Ticketmaster, Levi’s, Microsoft, Airbnb, and Uber to help them manage all different types of partnerships. From social influencers, B2B, strategic partners, publishers, and traditional affiliates, we have them covered. Our combined suite of products covers the full life partnership lifecycle including onboarding, tracking ads and paying partners, recruiting for new partners, data and marketing intelligence, and protection from fraud. Founded in 2008 by the same team that founded Commission Junction, Impact has grown to over 500 employees and ten offices across the United States, Europe, Africa, and Asia.
Why this role is exciting and what you will be doing:
- Development and execution of our content and social media strategy.
- Dissemination of our internal content for clients and the broader industry on our corporate website and blog. Ownership of the content funnel and calendar for social and website content posting.
- Planning, implementing and monitoring Impact’s social presence in order to increase brand awareness, engagement, social following and increase traffic to our website
- Ongoing industry and environmental social scanning, to continually update and inform the social strategy.
- Ownership of associated KPI’s, reporting and metrics for the social strategy.
- Stay current with social media best practice, test new approaches and perform A/B testing where necessary.
- Competitor analysis, benchmarking, reporting to continually assess and improve the company’s social and web presence.
- Quick response times needed on social platforms to deal with issues affecting customers or urgent content to be disseminated.
Does this sound like you?
- Digital and Social native (5+ yrs)
- Wordpress lover (2-5 yrs exp)
- Data driven decision maker
- Excellent team player
- Senior brand building expert
- Independent thinker
- Excellent social copywriting skills
- Medical Aid and Provident Fund
- Unlimited leave
- Phenomenal coffee & cereal
- Free lunch on Thursdays
- Casual work environment
- Games room
- Yummy snacks every Friday
- Free parking
- Development & training
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.