At Impact our culture is our soul. We are passionate about our people, our technology, and are obsessed with customer success. Working together enables us to grow rapidly, win, and serve the largest brands in the world. We use cutting edge technology to solve real world problems for our clients and continue to pull ahead of the pack as the leading SaaS platform for businesses to automate their partnerships and grow their revenue like never before. We have an entrepreneurial spirit and a culture where ambition and curiosity is rewarded. If you are looking to join a team where your opinion is valued, your contributions are noticed, and enjoy working with fun and talented people from all over the world..then this is the place for you.
Impact is the global leader in Partnership Automation. We work with enterprise and innovative brands like Ticketmaster, Levi’s, Microsoft, Airbnb, and Uber to help them manage all different types of partnerships. From social influencers, B2B, strategic partners, publishers, and traditional affiliates, we have them covered. Our combined suite of products covers the full life partnership lifecycle including onboarding, tracking ads and paying partners, recruiting for new partners, data and marketing intelligence, and protection from fraud. Founded in 2008 by the same team that founded Commission Junction, Impact has grown to over 500 employees and ten offices across the United States, Europe, Africa, and Asia.
Why this role is exciting!
Do you love being part of the action? Are you data driven and passionate about helping the company grow its client base and revenue though enabling our sales team to crush their goals? Participate in their success by building strong relationships, executing learning programs and playbooks and supporting deal strategy. Have a big impact by supporting global sales teams in the US, EMEA and APAC.
- Act as a partnership SME, enabling sales team to understand the value of the Partnership Cloud
- Design, develop and maintain training strategies and programs for the Partnership Cloud sales team
- Own programs for on-boarding and ongoing sales training and continually measure the success of these programs
- Own coaching and content programs, analytics and processes on sales enablement platform
- Build training programs which de-complexify features/concepts and deliver growth generating tactical playbooks
- Conduct live training sessions and product bootcamps, to reinforce pitch and positioning and create product experts, increasing new business
- Build strong relationships with internal stakeholders, identify and leverage SMEs
- Support sales team with the customization of sales assets (including decks)
- Support sales team to constantly increase new business and expand sales opportunities
- Research, implement and guide the adoption of productivity tools and learning platforms
- Constantly monitor, assess and improve training content & tools
Does this sound like you?
- Minimum of 4 years in learning, sales enablement, or relevant client facing experience (Saas/B2B/Digital experiences are a plus)
- BA Degree or above in Corporate Training, Psychology, Sociology, or in arts performance with educational (teaching) experience (a plus)
- Established as a strong influencer across organizations
- Fantastic standing amongst cross-functional teams throughout past working initiatives
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Generous vacation
- Flexible work hours
- Catered lunch every Friday, a healthy snack bar, and great coffee to keep you fueled
- Flexible spending accounts and 401(k)
- An employee-led culture team that plans our happy hours, parties and other events to celebrate our many successes
- An established company with a cool, high velocity work ethos, where each person can make a difference!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.