At Impact our culture is our soul. We are passionate about our people, our technology, and are obsessed with customer success. Working together enables us to grow rapidly, win, and serve the largest brands in the world. We use cutting edge technology to solve real world problems for our clients and continue to pull ahead of the pack as the leading SaaS platform for businesses to automate their partnerships and grow their revenue like never before. We have an entrepreneurial spirit and a culture where ambition and curiosity is rewarded. If you are looking to join a team where your opinion is valued, your contributions are noticed, and enjoy working with fun and talented people from all over the world..then this is the place for you.
Impact is the global leader in Partnership Automation. We work with enterprise and innovative brands like Ticketmaster, Levi’s, Microsoft, Airbnb, and Uber to help them manage all different types of partnerships. From social influencers, B2B, strategic partners, publishers, and traditional affiliates, we have them covered. Our combined suite of products covers the full life partnership lifecycle including onboarding, tracking ads and paying partners, recruiting for new partners, data and marketing intelligence, and protection from fraud. Founded in 2008 by the same team that founded Commission Junction, Impact has grown to over 500 employees and ten offices across the United States, Europe, Africa, and Asia.
Why this role is exciting!
Are you passionate about helping existing customers grow their businesses? Join our growing Learning & Enablement team and you'll have the chance to partner with our customer success team to drive growth through product enablement, develop and execute cross sell and up sell strategies and playbooks, collaborate on business reviews and support the success team as they make us customers happy and drive net revenue expansion.
- Act as a partnership SME, enabling customer success team to understand the value of the Partnership Cloud
- Design, develop and maintain training strategies and programs for the Partnership Cloud success team
- Own programs for on-boarding and ongoing training and continually measure the success of these programs
- Own coaching and content programs, analytics and processes on enablement platform
- Build training programs which de-complexify features/concepts and deliver growth generating tactical playbooks
- Conduct live training sessions and product bootcamps, to reinforce pitch and positioning and create product experts, increasing revenue expansion and reducing churn
- Build strong relationships with internal stakeholders, identify and leverage SMEs
- Support success team with the customization of growth plan assets (including decks)
Does this sound like you:
- Minimum of 4 years in an enablement function, customer success role or relevant client-facing experience (Saas/B2B/Digital experiences are a plus)
- Strong organizational, planning, project management, problem resolution, communication, presentation, facilitation, and influencing skills required
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Highly motivated, energetic, self-starter
- Consistent work ethic
- Awareness/Experience of current company methodologies
- Proven success as mentor/coach to young professional
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Generous vacation
- Flexible work hours
- Catered lunch every Friday, a healthy snack bar, and great coffee to keep you fueled
- Flexible spending accounts and 401(k)
- An employee-led culture team that plans our happy hours, parties and other events to celebrate our many successes
- An established company with a cool, high velocity work ethos, where each person can make a difference!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.