At Impact our culture is our soul. We are passionate about our people, our technology, and are obsessed with customer success. Working together enables us to grow rapidly, win, and serve the largest brands in the world. We use cutting edge technology to solve real world problems for our clients and continue to pull ahead of the pack as the leading SaaS platform for businesses to automate their partnerships and grow their revenue like never before. We have an entrepreneurial spirit and a culture where ambition and curiosity is rewarded. If you are looking to join a team where your opinion is valued, your contributions are noticed, and enjoy working with fun and talented people from all over the world..then this is the place for you.
Impact is the global leader in Partnership Automation. We work with enterprise and innovative brands like Ticketmaster, Levi’s, Microsoft, Airbnb, and Uber to help them manage all different types of partnerships. From social influencers, B2B, strategic partners, publishers, and traditional affiliates...we have them covered. Our combined suite of products covers the full life partnership lifecycle including; onboarding, tracking ads and paying partners, recruiting for new partners, data and marketing intelligence, and protection from fraud. Founded in 2008 by the same team that founded Commission Junction, Impact has grown to over 400 employees and ten offices across the United States, Europe, Africa and Asia.
Why this role is exciting:
Global Clearing House (GCH) Director will operate the GCH, which includes transferring of funds between bank accounts, paying partners on time, interact with banks around the world, building a strong internal control environment, monetisation of clearinghouse cash, integration with payment providers and reporting vendors, FOREX management etc. You will support the Financial Director in driving new initiatives in the management of our GCH that contribute to long-term operational excellence.
- Implementing and executing a treasury function within the GCH, including monetisation of GCH cash, FOREX / hedging maximisation
- Implementing policies and procedures within the GCH, including anti-money laundering
- Implementing business intelligence, strategy and reporting within the GCH
- Consult with the Financial Director on matters related to improving operational effectiveness of the GCH
- Increase the effectiveness and efficiency of the GCH through project management of key initiatives
- Provide day-to-day business operations support, involving removal of roadblocks and enablement of business success, including resource management and ad hoc analysis
- Liaise and build relationships with key players of the global offices to improve the effectiveness of the GCH
- Provide project management support to key initiatives
- Reviewing global media partner invoices and ensuring that it is valid in terms of local tax legislation
- Advise business on local legislation regarding payments and invoices between advertisers and media partners
Does this sound like you?
- Tertiary level qualification in Accounting/Commerce
- CA(SA) will be advantageous
- 5 - 10 years experience in a senior financial / strategic role
- International tax knowledge (advantageous)
- Global billing experience and working with regional managers (advantageous)
- Ability to anticipate and assess the impact of projects and risks to the business, and recommend solutions
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
- Ability to work as a team player with minimal supervision
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to influence and negotiate at executive and operational levels
- Ability to manage change and drive adoption
- Medical Aid & Provident Fund
- Unlimited leave!
- Phenomenal coffee & cereal
- Free Snack Bar
- Free lunch on Thursdays
- Casual work environment
- Games room
- Flat Structure
- Free parking
- Development & training
Do you want to join our ever-growing team?
We’d love to hear from you at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: "Global Clearing House Director - Impact" and we will connect with you shortly.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.