At Impact our culture is our soul. We are passionate about our people, our technology, and are obsessed with customer success. Working together enables us to grow rapidly, win, and serve the largest brands in the world. We use cutting edge technology to solve real world problems for our clients and continue to pull ahead of the pack as the leading SaaS platform for businesses to automate their partnerships and grow their revenue like never before. We have an entrepreneurial spirit and a culture where ambition and curiosity is rewarded. If you are looking to join a team where your opinion is valued, your contributions are noticed, and enjoy working with fun and talented people from all over the world..then this is the place for you.
Impact is the global leader in Partnership Automation. We work with enterprise and innovative brands like Ticketmaster, Levi’s, Microsoft, Airbnb, and Uber to help them manage all different types of partnerships. From social influencers, B2B, strategic partners, publishers, and traditional affiliates...we have them covered. Our combined suite of products covers the full life partnership lifecycle including; onboarding, tracking ads and paying partners, recruiting for new partners, data and marketing intelligence, and protection from fraud. Founded in 2008 by the same team that founded Commission Junction, Impact has grown to over 450 employees and eleven offices across the United States, Europe, Africa and Asia.
Why this role is exciting:
As a Data Scientist, you are working on researching and building the next generation of algorithms for advertisers and major brands to optimize their marketing activity. The data science team works on research, design, and validation of new algorithms that forecast and optimize key performance indicators for leading brands in the digital marketing ecosystem.
Does this sound like you?
- Must be willing to relocate to sunny Santa Barbara!
- BS in Economics, Applied Statistics, Computer Science or related field; MS or PhD preferred
- Experience with machine learning, AI, data mining or statistical work
- Demonstrated ability in choosing the right statistical approaches for a range of problems
- A desire to learn and adapt in a fast paced environment
- R, Python, SQL experience (with Hadoop, Spark) preferred
- Ability to find answers to complex business and industry questions using big data; produce and present high-impact research
- Knowledge of multivariate statistics and modelling techniques
- Knowledge of time-series and forecasting
- Knowledge of machine learning algorithms
- Knowledge of Economics
- Define innovative methodologies to address product requirements
- Prototype and build scalable analysis pipelines
- Apply machine learning and artificial intelligence to build accurate predictive models
- Partake in our culture of personal accountability and ownership, peer review, and self-improvement
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- 401k matching
- Stock Options
- Flexible work hours
- Maternity/Paternity Leave
- An employee-led culture team that plans our happy hours, parties, and other events to celebrate our many successes
- An established company with a cool, high velocity work ethos, where each person can make a difference!