At Impact our culture is our soul. We are passionate about our people, our technology, and are obsessed with customer success. Working together enables us to grow rapidly, win, and serve the largest brands in the world. If you are looking to join a team where your opinion is valued, your contributions are noticed, you get to work with fun and talented people solving cutting edge marketing challenges with technology, and advance your career, this is the place for you.
Impact is the global leader in Partnership Automation and catalyst for the new Partnership Economy. Impact accelerates enterprise growth by scaling discovery, recruitment, onboarding, engagement and optimization of all types of partnerships. Impact’s Partnership CloudTM provides automation for the full partnership life cycle; confident decision making and optimization through measurement and attribution; and protection from fraud. Impact drives revenue growth for global enterprises such as Cabela’s, Fanatics, Getty Images, Lenovo, Levi’s, Techstyle and Ticketmaster. Founded in Santa Barbara, CA in 2008, Impact has grown to over 400 employees and ten offices across the United States, Europe, Africa and Asia.
Why this role is exciting:
As a Customer Success Manager, you will be an incredible product expert! This involves utilizing our software suite to build stronger & more successful marketing campaigns. Portraying good business sense, a solid understanding of the digital ecosystem and being a critical thinker will have you shining and growing every day at Impact.
- Delivering world-class support to our top clients.
- Maintain a balanced proactive/reactive relationship with your assigned accounts.
- Dedicated duties include account monitoring, regular check ins and relationship building.
- Reactive duties include training, product support, and appropriate delegation when technical issues and feature requests arise.
Does this sound like you?
- 2-3 years customer service experience, preferably B2B
- Bachelor's Degree (Business, Marketing or related field a plus)
- Consistent track record of providing stellar support to customers.
- Solid understanding of the digital marketing ecosystem
- Healthy dose of initiative and the ability to remain flexible
- Detail-oriented and able to efficiently prioritize tasks
- Be a critical thinker and an inventive problem-solver
- Professional interpersonal skills
- Enthusiastic teammate
- Phenomenal conflict resolution skills
- Excellent time management skills
- A vibrant and innovative office space, in the heart of The West End.
- Unlimited paid time off
- Flexible work hours
- Private medical and dental insurance
- Income protection
- Critical illness protection
- Gym reimbursement
- Our international presence and diverse team allows you exposure to global perspectives
- Weekly team lunches
- Fresh Breakfast supplies - We believe it's the most important meal of the day!
- An office culture that makes work an enjoyable, rewarding place to be. With all round support from all staff members.
- Table Tennis / Playstation - who needs sleep pods! Work hard and Play hard!
Do you want to join our ever-growing team?
We’d love to hear from you at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: "CSM (Radius) - London" and we will connect with you shortly.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.