At Impact our culture is our soul. We are passionate about our people, our technology, and are obsessed with customer success. Working together enables us to grow rapidly, win, and serve the largest brands in the world. We use cutting edge technology to solve real world problems for our clients and continue to pull ahead of the pack as the leading SaaS platform for businesses to automate their partnerships and grow their revenue like never before. We have an entrepreneurial spirit and a culture where ambition and curiosity is rewarded. If you are looking to join a team where your opinion is valued, your contributions are noticed, and enjoy working with fun and talented people from all over the world..then this is the place for you.
Impact is the global leader in Partnership Automation. We work with enterprise and innovative brands like Ticketmaster, Levi’s, Microsoft, Airbnb, and Uber to help them manage all different types of partnerships. From social influencers, B2B, strategic partners, publishers, and traditional affiliates, we have them covered. Our combined suite of products covers the full life partnership lifecycle including onboarding, tracking ads and paying partners, recruiting for new partners, data and marketing intelligence, and protection from fraud. Founded in 2008 by the same team that founded Commission Junction, Impact has grown to over 500 employees and ten offices across the United States, Europe, Africa, and Asia.
Why this role is exciting:
As a Customer Success Manager, you will be an incredible product expert! This involves utilizing our software suite to build stronger & more successful marketing campaigns. Portraying good business sense, a solid understanding of the digital ecosystem and being a critical thinker will have you shining and growing every day at Impact.
- Delivering world-class support to our top clients.
- Maintain a balanced proactive/reactive relationship with your assigned accounts.
- Dedicated duties include account monitoring, regular check ins and relationship building.
- Reactive duties include training, product support, and appropriate delegation when technical issues and feature requests arise.
Does this sound like you?
- 2-3 years customer service experience, preferably B2B
- Bachelor's Degree (Business, Marketing or related field a plus)
- Consistent track record of providing stellar support to customers.
- Solid understanding of the digital marketing ecosystem
- Healthy dose of initiative and the ability to remain flexible
- Detail-oriented and able to efficiently prioritize tasks
- Be a critical thinker and an inventive problem-solver
- Professional interpersonal skills
- Enthusiastic teammate
- Phenomenal conflict resolution skills
- Excellent time management skills
- A vibrant and innovative office space, in the heart of The West End.
- Unlimited paid time off
- Flexible work hours
- Private medical and dental insurance
- Income protection
- Critical illness protection
- Gym reimbursement
- Our international presence and diverse team allows you exposure to global perspectives
- Weekly team lunches
- Fresh Breakfast supplies - We believe it's the most important meal of the day!
- An office culture that makes work an enjoyable, rewarding place to be. With all round support from all staff members.
- Table Tennis / Playstation - who needs sleep pods! Work hard and Play hard!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.