At Impact our culture is our soul. We are passionate about our people, our technology, and are obsessed with customer success. Working together enables us to grow rapidly, win, and serve the largest brands in the world. We use cutting edge technology to solve real world problems for our clients and continue to pull ahead of the pack as the leading SaaS platform for businesses to automate their partnerships and grow their revenue like never before. We have an entrepreneurial spirit and a culture where ambition and curiosity is rewarded. If you are looking to join a team where your opinion is valued, your contributions are noticed, and enjoy working with fun and talented people from all over the world..then this is the place for you.
Impact is the global leader in Partnership Automation. We work with enterprise and innovative brands like Ticketmaster, Levi’s, Microsoft, Airbnb, and Uber to help them manage all different types of partnerships. From social influencers, B2B, strategic partners, publishers, and traditional affiliates...we have them covered. Our combined suite of products covers the full life partnership lifecycle including; onboarding, tracking ads and paying partners, recruiting for new partners, data and marketing intelligence, and protection from fraud. Founded in 2008 by the same team that founded Commission Junction, Impact has grown to over 450 employees and eleven offices across the United States, Europe, Africa and Asia.
Why this role is exciting!
Impact moves fast and and that means you will to. As a key member of the recruiting team you will be interacting with candidates, hiring managers, and recruiters to ensure all interviews are scheduled in a timely manner. In this client facing role, rolling out the red carpet and giving a high level of customer service is also on the top of the list. As Impact continues to grow globally it will also provide growth opportunities for you! Do you enjoy working on social media projects? You will also be assisting with our employer branding working on various projects including our Instagram account. Interested in becoming a recruiter? This is a great way to start and learn more about the industry as well as the Ad Tech space.
Does this sound like you?
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Excellent multitasking skills and ability to prioritize
- Highly adaptable and not adverse to change
- Thrive in a fast paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 1+ years of scheduling or admin experience
- Experience using Google Suite or MS Office (Google preferred)
- Enjoys interacting with clients and values a high level of customer service
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- 401k matching
- Stock Options
- Flexible work hours
- Maternity/Paternity Leave
- An employee-led culture team that plans our happy hours, parties, and other events to celebrate our many successes
- An established company with a cool, high velocity work ethos, where each person can make a difference!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.