At Impact our culture is our soul. We are passionate about our people, our technology, and are obsessed with customer success. Working together enables us to grow rapidly, win, and serve the largest brands in the world. If you are looking to join a team where your opinion is valued, your contributions are noticed, you get to work with fun and talented people solving cutting edge marketing challenges with technology, and advance your career, this is the place for you.
Impact is the global leader in Partnership Automation and catalyst for the new Partnership Economy. Impact accelerates enterprise growth by scaling discovery, recruitment, onboarding, engagement and optimization of all types of partnerships. Impact’s Partnership CloudTM provides automation for the full partnership life cycle; confident decision making and optimization through measurement and attribution; and protection from fraud. Impact drives revenue growth for global enterprises such as Cabela’s, Fanatics, Getty Images, Lenovo, Levi’s, Techstyle and Ticketmaster. Founded in Santa Barbara, CA in 2008, Impact has grown to over 400 employees and ten offices across the United States, Europe, Africa and Asia.
Why this role is exciting:
The Accounts Receivable (AR) Manager will oversee the entire process of collecting payments from our company’s customers. You will support the Financial Director in driving new initiatives in the management of AR that will contribute to long-term operational excellence. We would like the ideal candidate to ensure accuracy and efficiency throughout our entire AR process.
Does this sound like you?
- Tertiary level qualification in Accounting/Commerce
- CA(SA) / CIMA will be advantageous
- Minimum of 5 years experience in AR management or comparable role.
- Global AR experience that worked with regional managers.
- Proficiency with collections account management systems.
- Strong organization and time management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills along with excellent negotiation skills.
- Flexibility and ability to manage multiple, competing priorities to completion, on time and within budget constraints.
- Experience assisting Team Managers and/or Collectors in handling escalated calls to resolution.
- Support the Financial Director in driving new initiatives in the management of AR that contribute to long-term operational excellence
- Develop strong internal controls environment with a focus on automation
- Manageme global AR accounts efficiently, professionally and maintaining favourable relationships with customers
- Create, execute and report on the effectiveness of the AR strategy
- Consult with the Financial Director on matters related to improving operational effectiveness of AR
- Engage and support the finance team to drive effective planning and analysis, and develop strong execution plans against AR
- Demonstrate leadership within divisions
- Establish & maintain management & performance controls to highlight problems, maximize collections, contain costs, & develop process improvements
- Ensuring validity of information through correct allocations and accuracy of AR data
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders - including Support and Operations
- Medical Aid & Provident Fund
- Unlimited leave
- Coffee & cereal
- Free lunch on Thursdays
- Casual work environment
- Games room
- Flat Structure
- Free parking
- Development & training
Do you want to join our ever-growing team?
We’d love to hear from you at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: "Global Accounts Receivable and Account Funding Manager - Impact" and we will connect with you shortly.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.