At Impact our culture is our soul. We are passionate about our people, our technology, and are obsessed with customer success. Working together enables us to grow rapidly, win, and serve the largest brands in the world. We use cutting edge technology to solve real world problems for our clients and continue to pull ahead of the pack as the leading SaaS platform for businesses to automate their partnerships and grow their revenue like never before. We have an entrepreneurial spirit and a culture where ambition and curiosity is rewarded. If you are looking to join a team where your opinion is valued, your contributions are noticed, and enjoy working with fun and talented people from all over the world..then this is the place for you.
Impact is the global leader in Partnership Automation. We work with enterprise and innovative brands like Ticketmaster, Levi’s, Microsoft, Airbnb, and Uber to help them manage all different types of partnerships. From social influencers, B2B, strategic partners, publishers, and traditional affiliates, we have them covered. Our combined suite of products covers the full life partnership lifecycle including onboarding, tracking ads and paying partners, recruiting for new partners, data and marketing intelligence, and protection from fraud. Founded in 2008 by the same team that founded Commission Junction, Impact has grown to over 500 employees and ten offices across the United States, Europe, Africa, and Asia.
Why this role is exciting:
The Accounts Receivable (AR) Manager will oversee the entire process of collecting payments from our company’s customers. You will support the Financial Director in driving new initiatives in the management of AR that will contribute to long-term operational excellence. We would like the ideal candidate to ensure accuracy and efficiency throughout our entire AR process.
Does this sound like you?
- Tertiary level qualification in Accounting/Commerce
- SaaS industry experience will be advantageous
- CA(SA) / CIMA will be advantageous
- Minimum of 5 years experience in AR management or comparable role
- Global AR experience that worked with regional managers
- Proficiency with collections account management systems
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills along with excellent negotiation skills
- Flexibility and ability to manage multiple, competing priorities to completion, on time and within budget constraints
- Experience assisting Team Managers and/or Collectors in handling escalated calls to resolution
- Support the Financial Director in driving new initiatives in the management of AR that contribute to long-term operational excellence
- Develop strong internal controls environment with a focus on automation
- Manageme global AR accounts efficiently, professionally and maintaining favourable relationships with customers
- Create, execute and report on the effectiveness of the AR strategy
- Consult with the Financial Director on matters related to improving operational effectiveness of AR
- Engage and support the finance team to drive effective planning and analysis, and develop strong execution plans against AR
- Demonstrate leadership within divisions
- Establish & maintain management & performance controls to highlight problems, maximize collections, contain costs, & develop process improvements
- Ensuring validity of information through correct allocations and accuracy of AR data
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders - including Support and Operations
- Medical Aid & Provident Fund
- Unlimited leave
- Coffee & cereal
- Free lunch on Thursdays
- Casual work environment
- Games room
- Flat Structure
- Free parking
- Development & training
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.