At Impact our culture is our soul. We are passionate about our people, our technology, and are obsessed with customer success. Working together enables us to grow rapidly, win, and serve the largest brands in the world. We use cutting edge technology to solve real world problems for our clients and continue to pull ahead of the pack as the leading SaaS platform for businesses to automate their partnerships and grow their revenue like never before. We have an entrepreneurial spirit and a culture where ambition and curiosity is rewarded. If you are looking to join a team where your opinion is valued, your contributions are noticed, and enjoy working with fun and talented people from all over the world..then this is the place for you.
Impact is the global leader in Partnership Automation. We work with enterprise and innovative brands like Ticketmaster, Levi’s, Microsoft, Airbnb, and Uber to help them manage all different types of partnerships. From social influencers, B2B, strategic partners, publishers, and traditional affiliates...we have them covered. Our combined suite of products covers the full life partnership lifecycle including; onboarding, tracking ads and paying partners, recruiting for new partners, data and marketing intelligence, and protection from fraud. Founded in 2008 by the same team that founded Commission Junction, Impact has grown to over 400 employees and ten offices across the United States, Europe, Africa and Asia.
Why this role is exciting:
You will be responsible for delivering creative assets used by marketing and product teams. You will work closely with marketing and product stakeholders to understand requirements, iterate over concepts, and deliver high grade assets to be used in marketing campaigns and product executions. Typical assets will include print materials such as brochures, presentations, white papers, trade show collateral as well as assist creating digital web deliverables such as infographics, landing pages & custom web page layouts.
- Create consistent branding and messaging across all media for designated products & marketing campaigns.
- Collaborate with Marketing and Product staff to provide creative concepts and optimising strategy for static and animated online banner ads, online campaign landing pages and sub-sites, product demos and site-wide graphical elements, ads, interactive/multimedia demos and presentations, brochures and direct mail.
- Develop concepts and design new creative materials.
- Develop engaging and professional looking concepts for infographics for use in web, presentations and print.
- Execute and prioritise design deliverables as assigned in JIRA tickets.
- Collaborate with stakeholders globally to formulate and create online marketing, email and other graphical elements for web and print.
- 3-5 years’ proven graphic design experience
- UX/UI experience is an advantage
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
- Up to date with industry leading software and technologies (Adobe Suite, Google Suite, etc)
- Highly proficient in all design aspects
- Medical Aid & Provident Fund
- Unlimited leave
- Coffee & cereal
- Free lunch on Thursdays
- Casual work environment
- Games room
- Flat Structure
- Free parking
- Development & training
Do you want to join our ever-growing team?
We’d love to hear from you at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: "Graphic Designer - Impact" and we will connect with you shortly.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.