At Impact our culture is our soul. We are passionate about our people, our technology, and are obsessed with customer success. Working together enables us to grow rapidly, win, and serve the largest brands in the world. We use cutting edge technology to solve real world problems for our clients and continue to pull ahead of the pack as the leading SaaS platform for businesses to automate their partnerships and grow their revenue like never before. We have an entrepreneurial spirit and a culture where ambition and curiosity is rewarded. If you are looking to join a team where your opinion is valued, your contributions are noticed, and enjoy working with fun and talented people from all over the world..then this is the place for you.
Impact is the global leader in Partnership Automation. We work with enterprise and innovative brands like Ticketmaster, Levi’s, Microsoft, Airbnb, and Uber to help them manage all different types of partnerships. From social influencers, B2B, strategic partners, publishers, and traditional affiliates...we have them covered. Our combined suite of products covers the full life partnership lifecycle including; onboarding, tracking ads and paying partners, recruiting for new partners, data and marketing intelligence, and protection from fraud. Founded in 2008 by the same team that founded Commission Junction, Impact has grown to over 400 employees and ten offices across the United States, Europe, Africa and Asia.
Why this role is exciting:
As Manual Test Analyst you will form part of a dynamic QA team that are notorious for breaking code. You will partner closely with Software Development Engineers both locally & abroad, as well as Product Managers to understand product requirements and functionality to develop appropriate build scripts, test plans and test cases.
- Review, analyse and identify test requirements based on the functional and design specifications from technical documentation (Business/Development briefs, Use Case Diagrams, Architectures and/or Integration Documents) and ensure full understanding of individual deliverables
- Working with Development and Product Teams to understand the requirements and prepare QA documents pertaining to planning, design, implementation, execution and exit reporting
- Proactively raise questions and seek resolution of outstanding clarifications required for testing Create, document and maintain test plan/cases around new and existing business requirements and technical specifications Execute and evaluate manual/automated test cases and report test results
- Potential writing of custom test solutions (automated scripts in Java, test harnesses, SQL scripts etc.)
- Hold and facilitate test plan/case reviews with Testing, Development & Product Teams Ensure that validated deliverables meet functional and design specifications and requirements
- Troubleshoot with Development Team to identify, replicate, verify and report defects Performance, Load & Stress testing Setup and maintain Automation for monitoring and regression
- Perform regression and ad-hoc testing of system components potentially affected by system changes
- Actively participate in daily Scrum and project planning meetings
- Working together with QA Manager and Test Lead to ensure that testing needs for all supported projects are met in a timely manner and that all software products meet the quality levels set by Business
- Communicate with Product Owners and Product Support Analysts to ensure all Quality Assurance projects are managed, tracked and delivered to customer expectations with highest quality standards, within required timelines
- Provide Management with metrics, analysis, and other relevant reports regarding the quality of testing
- Identify any potential quality issues per defined process and escalate immediately to Management
- Create and maintain constant communication and healthy working relationships between Quality Assurance Development and Product Teams
Does this sound like you?
- Tertiary Qualification in Computer Science, Information Technology or Information Systems.
- ISTQB Certifications (Advantageous).
- Teamwork, good work ethic, reliability and ‘can-do’ attitude
- Execute and support documented processes.
- 3-5 years' SDLC experience
- 3+ years' functional, load, negative, system, exploratory, regression,
- 3+ years' n-Tier, client server and database environment
- 3+ years' using test management and bug tracking tools
- Ideally but not essential, experience using Agile methodologies will be an advantage.
- Basic understanding of User Experience (UX) design processes and standards
- Basic understanding of usability differences between iOS, Android and Web platforms
- Exposure to Selenium Web Driver, Postman, JMETER, SOAP UI, Rest Assured (Useful)
- Continuous improvement mindset.
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task
- 3+years SQL experience
- Experience with Browser Dev Tools
- Strong analytical skills to tackle complex testing scenarios
- Strong analytical skills to deduce business logic oriented test scripts
- Delivery focused - Be deadline driven and adheres to Sprint deadlines.
- Team Player – must be able to work as part of a team.
- Self-Starter – able to work independently and contribute effectively to the team.
- Flexible/adaptable/approachable and willing to work in rapid changing, high delivery environment.
- Medical Aid & Provident Fund
- Unlimited leave!
- Phenomenal coffee & cereal
- Free Snack Bar
- Free lunch on Thursdays
- Casual work environment
- Games room
- Flat Structure
- Free parking
- Development & training
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.