At Impact our culture is our soul. We are passionate about our people, our technology, and are obsessed with customer success. Working together enables us to grow rapidly, win, and serve the largest brands in the world. We use cutting edge technology to solve real world problems for our clients and continue to pull ahead of the pack as the leading SaaS platform for businesses to automate their partnerships and grow their revenue like never before. We have an entrepreneurial spirit and a culture where ambition and curiosity is rewarded. If you are looking to join a team where your opinion is valued, your contributions are noticed, and enjoy working with fun and talented people from all over the world..then this is the place for you.
Impact is the global leader in Partnership Automation. We work with enterprise and innovative brands like Ticketmaster, Levi’s, Microsoft, Airbnb, and Uber to help them manage all different types of partnerships. From social influencers, B2B, strategic partners, publishers, and traditional affiliates...we have them covered. Our combined suite of products covers the full life partnership lifecycle including; onboarding, tracking ads and paying partners, recruiting for new partners, data and marketing intelligence, and protection from fraud. Founded in 2008 by the same team that founded Commission Junction, Impact has grown to over 400 employees and ten offices across the United States, Europe, Africa and Asia.
Why this role is exciting:
The BDR team prides itself on valuing opinions, recognizing contributions and encourages collaboration as well as the selling of cutting-edge solutions in the MarTech sector. This is a great environment to kick-start your SaaS sales career. As a Business Development Representative, you’ll engage with marketing leaders from well-known brands and innovative start-ups, and help them understand how Impact can bring new value to their business.
Does this sound like you?
- 0-3 years of experience in Lead Generation, Sales and/or Marketing
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience succeeding in a goal-driven environment
- Team-oriented, coachable, self-starter
- Able to understand and work with different digital tools and platforms
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Possess a competitive nature, be intellectually curious, and showcase vast interest in technology & digital marketing.
- Develop, manage and engage with a prospect base consisting of specific target accounts in an assigned territory
- Prospect and identify key executives at target companies and lay the foundation for a strong, long-lasting relationship
- Work closely with Account Executives to build a pipeline for Impact’s products
- Meet and exceed monthly activity and opportunity goals through a combination of cold calling, email campaigns and market sector knowledge/intelligence
- Track and lead prospects through Salesforce.com
- Participate in team meetings, networking, trade show events and activities to grow the business
- A dynamic and creative office space, in the heart of The West End.
- Our international presence and diverse team allows you exposure to global perspectives
- Pension scheme (after probation period)
- Get Paid Time Off as well as Recuperation Leave (for that much-needed mental break)
- Weekly team lunches
- Fresh Breakfast supplies - We believe it's the most important meal of the day!
- An office culture that makes work a fun, rewarding place to be. With all-around support from all staff members.
- Table Tennis / Playstation. Work hard, play hard!
Do you want to join our ever-growing team?
We’d love to hear from you at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: "Business Development Representative - Impact" and we will connect with you shortly.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.