The Company: At Impact our culture is our soul. We are passionate about our people, our technology, and are obsessed with customer success. Working together enables us to grow rapidly, win, and serve the largest brands in the world. We use cutting edge technology to solve real world problems for our clients and continue to pull ahead of the pack as the leading SaaS platform for businesses to automate their partnerships and grow their revenue like never before. We have an entrepreneurial spirit and a culture where ambition and curiosity is rewarded. If you are looking to join a team where your opinion is valued, your contributions are noticed, and enjoy working with fun and talented people from all over the world..then this is the place for you.
Impact is the global leader in Partnership Automation. We work with enterprise and innovative brands like Ticketmaster, Levi’s, Microsoft, Airbnb, and Uber to help them manage all different types of partnerships. From social influencers, B2B, strategic partners, publishers, and traditional affiliates...we have them covered. Our combined suite of products covers the full life partnership lifecycle including; onboarding, tracking ads and paying partners, recruiting for new partners, data and marketing intelligence, and protection from fraud. Founded in 2008 by the same team that founded Commission Junction, Impact has grown to over 400 employees and ten offices across the United States, Europe, Africa and Asia.
Why this role is exciting:
The Customer Success Manager forms the foundation of our dedicated account support mechanism, responsible for delivering personalized customer support and forging long-term partnerships with our clients.
Our Customer Success Managers guide our clients through a crawl-walk-run adoption model and ensure that we systematically drive more and more sophisticated applications of our technology, ultimately increasing value for our customers. The ideal candidate is analytical and customer-centric, using his or her knowledge of the client's business to identify opportunities for growth, increase usage of the platform and delight our customers at every step. Success is measured in increasing client adoption, increasing net promoter scores, contract up-sells and reduced churn.
- 2-3 years customer service experience, preferably B2B
- Bachelor's Degree (Business, Marketing or related field a plus)
- Consistent track record of providing stellar support to customers.
- Strong understanding of the digital marketing ecosystem
- Healthy dose of initiative and the ability to remain flexible
- Detail-oriented, capable of prioritizing high value tasks over low value tasks
- Ability to apply critical thinking and creativity in resolving client challenges
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Finds joy in troubleshooting
Delivering world-class and proactive support to our clients.
- Build exceptional rapport and long-lasting relationships with clients in your portfolio through regular check-ins, QBRs and in-person meetings.
- Reactive duties include training, product support, and appropriate delegation when technical issues and feature requests arise.
- Drive adoption and usage of our product to the highest possible level inside the organization.
- Translate clients' business objectives into effective platform configurations
- Coordinate across multiple departments and stakeholders when needed to execute on client deliverables
- Apply thorough investigative strategies and data analysis to technical troubleshooting in order to solve or escalate client issues or identify platform bugs when applicable.
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- 401k matching
- Stock Options
- Flexible work hours
- Maternity/Paternity Leave
- An employee-led culture team that plans our happy hours, parties, and other events to celebrate our many successes
- An established company with a cool, high velocity work ethos, where each person can make a difference!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.