Role Title: Product Manager, Growth
The Company: At Impact our culture is our soul. We are passionate about our people, our technology, and are obsessed with customer success. Working together enables us to grow rapidly, win, and serve the largest brands in the world. We use cutting edge technology to solve real world problems for our clients and continue to pull ahead of the pack as the leading SaaS platform for businesses to automate their partnerships and grow their revenue like never before. We have an entrepreneurial spirit and a culture where ambition and curiosity is rewarded. If you are looking to join a team where your opinion is valued, your contributions are noticed, and enjoy working with fun and talented people from all over the world..then this is the place for you.
Impact is the global leader in Partnership Automation. We work with enterprise and innovative brands like Ticketmaster, Levi’s, Microsoft, Airbnb, and Uber to help them manage all different types of partnerships. From social influencers, B2B, strategic partners, publishers, and traditional affiliates...we have them covered. Our combined suite of products covers the full life partnership lifecycle including; onboarding, tracking ads and paying partners, recruiting for new partners, data and marketing intelligence, and protection from fraud. Founded in 2008 by the same team that founded Commission Junction, Impact has grown to over 400 employees and ten offices across the United States, Europe, Africa and Asia.
Description: Work on a fast-growing team based in either New York, Seattle or Santa Barbara. Impact has become the industry leader in partnership marketing by blazing the trail with first in class partnership tracking, analytics, fraud detection, outreach, compliance, and CRM applications. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower our customers.
At Impact, we are establishing a new team exploring different ways to help our acquisition teams to accelerate growth. It's a small, fast-growing, and talented group of people and our experienced leadership team comprised of some of the best professionals in their respective fields.
We are looking for a Growth Product Manager that will first create our growth strategy, drive the products and then iterate on it as we scale across our global teams. As a Growth Product Manager, you will work with teams of engineers, marketers, and designers, to drive meaningful revenue growth opportunity. We are looking for product managers that are entrepreneurial, technical, highly analytical, and familiar with a number of growth-marketing approaches.
Why this role is exciting and what you will be doing:
- Lead the ideation, technical development, and rollout of growth features and tools
- Establish shared best practices and patterns across the company
- Drive product development across different teams
- Integrate quantitative and qualitative feedback from marketing and sales teams
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of initiatives
- Understand Impact’s strategic and competitive position
- Maximize efficiency
Does this sound like you?
- Strong understanding of technology systems and software development cycle
- Ability to work shoulder-to-shoulder with engineers and speak the same language
- Deeply committed to quality in all aspects of their work
- Able to work equally well autonomously and as part of a team
- Able to think strategically to effectively make difficult decisions
- Thinks obsessively about customer experience
- 5+ years of product management or analytics-driven marketing experience
- Organizational and analytical experience
- 3+ years of experience in analytics-driven user experiences
- Experience with v1 products or tools
- 3+ years experience creating workflows through wireframes and mockups
- Experience in high growth b2c marketplaces
- Experience in a marketing technology company
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- 401k matching
- Stock Options
- Flexible work hours
- Maternity/Paternity Leave
- An employee-led culture team that plans our happy hours, parties, and other events to celebrate our many successes
- An established company with a cool, high velocity work ethos, where each person can make a difference!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.