At Impact, our culture is our soul. We are passionate about our people, technology, and are obsessed with customer success. Working together enables us to grow rapidly, win, and serve the largest brands in the world. If you are looking to join a team where your opinion is valued, your contributions are noticed, you get to work with fun and talented people solving cutting-edge marketing challenges with technology, and advance your career, this is the place for you. Impact operates globally with offices worldwide in Cape Town, Santa Barbara, San Francisco, Columbus, New York, London, and Sydney.
Our company is transforming how advertisers handle media and performance marketing partnerships. Our integrated suite of products enables digital brands and agencies to maximize their return on global ad spend by providing a single trusted view into the consumer journey from ad impression through acquisition — across all devices and channels.
Why this role is exciting:
As a Customer Success Manager, you will be an incredible product expert! This involves utilizing our software suite to build stronger & more successful marketing campaigns. Portraying good business sense, a solid understanding of the digital ecosystem and being a critical thinker will have you shining and growing every day at Impact.
Does this sound like you?
- 2-3 years customer service experience, preferably B2B
- Bachelor's Degree (Business, Marketing or related field a plus)
- Consistent track record of providing stellar support to customers.
- Strong understanding of the digital marketing ecosystem
- Healthy dose of initiative and the ability to remain flexible
- Detail-oriented and able to efficiently prioritize tasks
- Be a critical thinker and an inventive problem-solver
- Professional communication skills
- Enthusiastic teammate
- Great conflict resolution skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Delivering world-class support to our top clients.
- Maintain a balanced proactive/reactive relationship with your assigned accounts.
- Dedicated duties include account monitoring, regular check-ins and relationship building.
- Reactive duties include training, product support, and appropriate delegation when technical issues and feature requests arise.
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible work hours
- Weekly catered lunches, a healthy snack bar, and phenomenal coffee to keep you fueled
- Flexible spending accounts and 401(k)
- An employee-led culture team that plans our happy hours, parties and other events to celebrate our many successes.
- An established company with a cool, high velocity work ethos, where each person can make a difference!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.