At Impact our culture is our soul. We are passionate about our people, our technology, and are obsessed with customer success. Working together enables us to grow rapidly, win, and serve the largest brands in the world. If you are looking to join a team where your opinion is valued, your contributions are noticed, you get to work with fun and talented people solving cutting edge marketing challenges with technology, and advance your career, this is the place for you.
Impact is the global leader in Partnership Automation and catalyst for the new Partnership Economy. Impact accelerates enterprise growth by scaling discovery, recruitment, onboarding, engagement and optimization of all types of partnerships. Impact’s Partnership CloudTM provides automation for the full partnership life cycle; confident decision making and optimization through measurement and attribution; and protection from fraud. Impact drives revenue growth for global enterprises such as Cabela’s, Fanatics, Getty Images, Lenovo, Levi’s, Techstyle and Ticketmaster. Founded in Santa Barbara, CA in 2008, Impact has grown to over 400 employees and ten offices across the United States, Europe and Asia.
Why this role is exciting!
Impact is seeking an experienced Paralegal to join our team within our Santa Barbara or New York office! You will play an integral role in supporting the General Counsel on various legal issues including reviewing and negotiating B2B contracts with some of the largest global brands! If you enjoy problem solving, collaboration, and a dynamic environment, then apply now and let Impact foster your growth and accelerate your career!
- Assist lawyers in the preparation of contracts, processing redlines, addendums, mutual non disclosure agreements, and purchase orders.
- Assist with obtaining approvals, signatures, and tracking contracts when needed.
- Support the attorneys on special projects when needed.
- Work under the supervision of the General Counsel.
Does this sound like you?
- 3-5 years of experience in contract reviewing and negotiation.
- Paralegals must have a solid knowledge of legal terminology and excellent organizational, writing, and communication skills.
- In-house legal experience.
- Law Degree a plus but not required.
- Experience within the online marketing, martech, adtech space preferred.
- Fast paced start-up experience preferred.
- 2-year associate’s degree, a 4-year bachelor’s degree, and/or a paralegal certificate.
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance.
- Unlimited PTO.
- Flexible work hours.
- Catered lunch every Friday, a healthy snack bar, and great coffee to keep you fueled.
- Flexible spending accounts and 401(k).
- An employee-led culture team that plans our happy hours.
- Parties and other events to celebrate our successes.
- An established company with a cool, high-velocity work ethos, where each person can make a difference!