At Impact our culture is our soul. We are passionate about our people, our technology, and are obsessed with customer success. Working together enables us to grow rapidly, win, and serve the largest brands in the world. We use cutting edge technology to solve real world problems for our clients and continue to pull ahead of the pack as the leading SaaS platform for businesses to automate their partnerships and grow their revenue like never before. We have an entrepreneurial spirit and a culture where ambition and curiosity is rewarded. If you are looking to join a team where your opinion is valued, your contributions are noticed, and enjoy working with fun and talented people from all over the world..then this is the place for you.
Impact is the global leader in Partnership Automation. We work with enterprise and innovative brands like Ticketmaster, Levi’s, Microsoft, Airbnb, and Uber to help them manage all different types of partnerships. From social influencers, B2B, strategic partners, publishers, and traditional affiliates...we have them covered. Our combined suite of products covers the full life partnership lifecycle including; onboarding, tracking ads and paying partners, recruiting for new partners, data and marketing intelligence, and protection from fraud. Founded in 2008 by the same team that founded Commission Junction, Impact has grown to over 400 employees and ten offices across the United States, Europe, Africa and Asia.
Why this role is exciting:
You’ll be working with an energetic team of Graphic and UX designers to ensure we deliver the absolute best experience for our Impact websites. This includes custom plugins, WordPress maintenance and custom template development.
Our company is transforming how advertisers handle media and performance marketing partnerships. Our integrated suite of products enables digital brands and agencies to maximize their return on global ad spend by providing a single trusted view into the consumer journey from ad impression through acquisition — across all devices and channels.
Does this sound like you?
- Relevant degree or diploma
- 3+ years’ web development experience
- Proven work experience in software development
- Seamlessly Switch Between Multiple Projects
- Solid Understanding of HTML5, CSS3, PHP, jQuery and Responsive Design
- WordPress, Theming and Module Development Experience
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
- Build user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
- Develop responsive design websites
- WordPress maintenance and upgrades
- Test websites across browsers, operating systems and devices
- Maintain, configure and troubleshoot servers
- Ensure site security
- Optimize loading speeds and capacity
- Debug pages and fix broken links/images
- Monitor and analyze site performance (e.g traffic, conversions)
- Address user complaints
- Medical Aid & Provident Fund
- Unlimited leave!
- Phenomenal coffee & cereal
- Free lunch on Thursdays
- Casual work environment
- Games room
- Free, guarded parking
- Development & training
Do you want to join our ever-growing team?
We’d love to hear from you at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: "Wordpress Developer - Impact" and we will connect with you shortly.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.