At Impact our culture is our soul. We are passionate about our people, our technology, and are obsessed with customer success. Working together enables us to grow rapidly, win, and serve the largest brands in the world. We use cutting edge technology to solve real world problems for our clients and continue to pull ahead of the pack as the leading SaaS platform for businesses to automate their partnerships and grow their revenue like never before. We have an entrepreneurial spirit and a culture where ambition and curiosity is rewarded. If you are looking to join a team where your opinion is valued, your contributions are noticed, and enjoy working with fun and talented people from all over the world..then this is the place for you.
Impact is the global leader in Partnership Automation. We work with enterprise and innovative brands like Ticketmaster, Levi’s, Microsoft, Airbnb, and Uber to help them manage all different types of partnerships. From social influencers, B2B, strategic partners, publishers, and traditional affiliates...we have them covered. Our combined suite of products covers the full life partnership lifecycle including; onboarding, tracking ads and paying partners, recruiting for new partners, data and marketing intelligence, and protection from fraud. Founded in 2008 by the same team that founded Commission Junction, Impact has grown to over 400 employees and ten offices across the United States, Europe, Africa and Asia.
Why this role is exciting:
This role provides an excellent opportunity for a Junior Engineer to join the Impact team and work on leading edge data platforms. As a member of the Impact Business Intelligence team you will craft and maintain reporting and analytics features used by many of the worlds top companies to improve their marketing programs.
Does this sound like you?
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- BS in Computer Science or related field, MS Degree Preferred
- 1+ Years experience with SQL reporting
- You possess a sharp learning curve, and pick up on concepts quickly
- You have hands on experience with any of the following is a plus: Impala, Infobright, MySql, BigQuery
- You have some understanding of relational databases and data warehouse schema
- Drive requirement gathering sessions with partners to deliver optimal reports for internal & external customers
- You'll collaborate closely with various engineers to ensure data available to support reporting needs
- Identify root cause of data discrepancies, and collaborate with other teams to resolve issues
- Communicate status as you create and change features
- Becoming accustomed with ETL processes
- Monitor report usage to ensure optimal runtime performance
- Medical Aid & Provident Fund
- Unlimited leave!
- Phenomenal coffee & cereal
- Free lunch on Thursdays
- Casual work environment
- Games room
- Free, guarded parking
- Development & training
Do you want to join our ever-growing team?
We’d love to hear from you at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: "Junior BI Engineer - Impact" and we will connect with you shortly.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.