At Impact our culture is our soul. We are passionate about our people, our technology, and are obsessed with customer success. Working together enables us to grow rapidly, win, and serve the largest brands in the world. We use cutting edge technology to solve real world problems for our clients and continue to pull ahead of the pack as the leading SaaS platform for businesses to automate their partnerships and grow their revenue like never before. We have an entrepreneurial spirit and a culture where ambition and curiosity is rewarded. If you are looking to join a team where your opinion is valued, your contributions are noticed, and enjoy working with fun and talented people from all over the world..then this is the place for you.
Impact is the global leader in Partnership Automation. We work with enterprise and innovative brands like Ticketmaster, Levi’s, Microsoft, Airbnb, and Uber to help them manage all different types of partnerships. From social influencers, B2B, strategic partners, publishers, and traditional affiliates...we have them covered. Our combined suite of products covers the full life partnership lifecycle including; onboarding, tracking ads and paying partners, recruiting for new partners, data and marketing intelligence, and protection from fraud. Founded in 2008 by the same team that founded Commission Junction, Impact has grown to over 400 employees and ten offices across the United States, Europe, Africa and Asia.
Why this role is exciting?
As a Technical Solutions Engineer, you’ll be needed to deliver custom engineering and advanced technical support to customers who buy our services. You’ll work among driven teams to identify and analyze data errors in order to help ensure stability and reliability of the Impact platform.
- Resolve technical & onboarding tickets in a timely manner.
- Handle tasks assigned to you on an as-needed basis.
- Respond to all clients in an efficient manner.
- Prioritize tasks based on importance to the company.
- Determine when tasks requested by customers are "custom engineering" and escalate as needed.
- Discover and escalate production bugs as needed.
Does this sound like you?
- IT related diploma/degree.
- 1+ years experience in Integration Support, Sales Engineering, Software Development or related discipline, preferably in an external customer-facing capacity.
- Experience working with, integrating, and troubleshooting Internet products and technologies.
- Experience with Internet advertising system (Google AdWords, Ad Networks, or other affiliate systems)
- Experience with an internet marketing or business development team
- Ability to perform log analysis, including writing SQL queries.
- Experience in Web application and tool development is preferred.
- Experience of at least one scripting/programming language (Python, PHP) is preferred.
- Medical Aid & Provident Fund
- Unlimited leave!
- Phenomenal coffee & cereal
- Free lunch on Thursdays
- Casual work environment
- Games room
- Yummy snacks every Friday
- Free parking
- Development & training
Do you want to join our ever-growing team?
We’d love to hear from you at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: "Technical Solutions Engineer - Impact" and we will connect with you shortly.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.