At Impact our culture is our soul. We are passionate about our people, our technology, and are obsessed with customer success. Working together enables us to grow rapidly, win, and serve the largest brands in the world. If you are looking to join a team where your opinion is valued, your contributions are noticed, you get to work with fun and talented people solving cutting edge marketing challenges with technology, and advance your career, this is the place for you.
Impact is the global leader in Partnership Automation and catalyst for the new Partnership Economy. Impact accelerates enterprise growth by scaling discovery, recruitment, onboarding, engagement and optimization of all types of partnerships. Impact’s Partnership CloudTM provides automation for the full partnership life cycle; confident decision making and optimization through measurement and attribution; and protection from fraud. Impact drives revenue growth for global enterprises such as Cabela’s, Fanatics, Getty Images, Lenovo, Levi’s, Techstyle and Ticketmaster. Founded in Santa Barbara, CA in 2008, Impact has grown to over 400 employees and ten offices across the United States, Europe, Africa and Asia.
Why this role is exciting?
As a Technical Solutions Engineer, you’ll be needed to deliver custom engineering and advanced technical support to customers who buy our services. You’ll work among driven teams to identify and analyze data errors in order to help ensure stability and reliability of the Impact platform.
- Resolve technical & onboarding tickets in a timely manner.
- Handle tasks assigned to you on an as-needed basis.
- Respond to all clients in an efficient manner.
- Prioritize tasks based on importance to the company.
- Determine when tasks requested by customers are "custom engineering" and escalate as needed.
- Discover and escalate production bugs as needed.
Does this sound like you?
- IT related diploma/degree.
- 1+ years experience in Integration Support, Sales Engineering, Software Development or related discipline, preferably in an external customer-facing capacity.
- Experience working with, integrating, and troubleshooting Internet products and technologies.
- Experience with Internet advertising system (Google AdWords, Ad Networks, or other affiliate systems)
- Experience with an internet marketing or business development team
- Ability to perform log analysis, including writing SQL queries.
- Experience in Web application and tool development is preferred.
- Experience of at least one scripting/programming language (Python, PHP) is preferred.
- Unlimited leave!
- Phenomenal coffee & cereal
- Free lunch on Thursdays
- Casual work environment
- Games room
- Yummy snacks every Friday
- Free parking
- Development & training
Do you want to join our ever-growing team?
We’d love to hear from you at email@example.com with the subject line: "Technical Solutions Engineer - Impact" and we will connect with you shortly.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.