At Impact our culture is our soul. We are passionate about our people, our technology, and are obsessed with customer success. Working together enables us to grow rapidly, win, and serve the largest brands in the world. If you are looking to join a team where your opinion is valued, your contributions are noticed, you get to work with fun and talented people solving cutting edge marketing challenges with technology, and advance your career, this is the place for you.
Impact is the global leader in Partnership Automation and catalyst for the new Partnership Economy. Impact accelerates enterprise growth by scaling discovery, recruitment, onboarding, engagement and optimization of all types of partnerships. Impact’s Partnership CloudTM provides automation for the full partnership life cycle; confident decision making and optimization through measurement and attribution; and protection from fraud. Impact drives revenue growth for global enterprises such as Cabela’s, Fanatics, Getty Images, Lenovo, Levi’s, Techstyle and Ticketmaster. Founded in Santa Barbara, CA in 2008, Impact has grown to over 400 employees and ten offices across the United States, Europe and Asia.
Why this role is exciting:
As a BDR Manager, this is an incredible opportunity to lead our team of hardworking Business Development Representatives at our NY office. You’ll work to build sales teams, help to develop their careers and continued growth, and think strategically about new markets & opportunities. Everything we do focuses on customer value. At Impact, we operate with integrity putting the team above everything else. We value and strive to create meaningful relationships both internally and externally, and we challenge the status quo!
Does this sound like you?
- You have continued success in overachieving quotas and targets, performs at the top 5% of their sales force
- Have earned upward mobility through executing at a high level
- Experience in driving net new pipeline
- Ability to communicate at an executive level, experience in engaging Forbes 500 sized companies
- To develop and retain world-class front-line sales development reps that live and drive our values each day
- Achieve monthly opportunity acquisition targets that support our booking goals
- Inspire and motivate your team on a daily basis
- Drive initiatives that celebrate, reward, and recognize top-performers and build high employee engagement
- Ensure Sales Development reps are advancing in sales/product skills that support both their long term career goals as well as their productivity and effectiveness in their day to day function
- Build effective communication processes to ensure your people are informed on all aspects of our business performance and priorities
- Build and maintain effective partnerships with Marketing, Rev Ops and Events teams
- Demand Operational Excellence through the adherence of Sales disciplines (e.g. tasks in anatomy of quarter, Sales Force.com hygiene, accurate forecasting)
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible work hours
- Weekly catered lunches, a healthy snack bar, and phenomenal coffee to keep you fueled
- Flexible spending accounts and 401(k)
- An employee-led culture team that plans our happy hours, parties and other events to celebrate our many successes.
- An established company with a cool, high velocity work ethos, where each person can make a difference!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.