At Impact our culture is our soul. We are passionate about our people, our technology, and are obsessed with customer success. Working together enables us to grow rapidly, win, and serve the largest brands in the world. If you are looking to join a team where your opinion is valued, your contributions are noticed, you get to work with fun and talented people solving cutting edge marketing challenges with technology, and advance your career, this is the place for you.
Impact is the global leader in Partnership Automation and catalyst for the new Partnership Economy. Impact accelerates enterprise growth by scaling discovery, recruitment, onboarding, engagement and optimization of all types of partnerships. Impact’s Partnership CloudTM provides automation for the full partnership life cycle; confident decision making and optimization through measurement and attribution; and protection from fraud. Impact drives revenue growth for global enterprises such as Cabela’s, Fanatics, Getty Images, Lenovo, Levi’s, Techstyle and Ticketmaster. Founded in Santa Barbara, CA in 2008, Impact has grown to over 400 employees and ten offices across the United States, Europe, Africa and Asia.
Why this role is exciting:
As a Partner Development Manager, you will be responsible for business growth through strong problem solving and solution driven thinking. You will drive a world-class customer experience that builds trust, retention and loyalty. Your role is pivotal to ensure adoption and engagement of our product with our partners, accelerating their growth and helping them win! We work hard, laugh a lot and collaborate. Life is what happens when you're busy working so we make sure you enjoy it - office lunches, constantly learning and have fun.
Does this sound like you?
- 1-3 years’ experience in any of these areas:
- Account Management
- Experience in Affiliate/Performance Marketing, Social Media Influencer or Mobile
- Working in the SaaS, Technology space
- Digital publishing background
- Be a critical thinker and inventive problem-solver
- A track record of providing support to clients
- A healthy dose of initiative and the ability to remain flexible
- Detail-oriented and able to effectively prioritize tasks
- Professional interpersonal skills
- Enthusiastic teammate
- Excellent time management skills
- Providing world-class customer support and the ultimate experience. Building strong relationships with all relevant stakeholders as their trusted product expert and advisor, externally and internally.
- Driving a customer experience that builds customer trust, retention, and loyalty.
- Working both proactively and reactively to solve clients queries and ensuring their success
- Continuously learn about our product offering and ability to tackle client issues or direct requests to relevant teams to deliver a solution.
- Responsible for regular client check-ins/reviews, UI training, platform/feature adoption, matchmaking opportunities within our Marketplace.
- Must have a strong understanding of our customers’ business objectives, with the ability to identify and articulate how our solution can help drive their required success.
- Working closely with customers to ensure they are satisfied with the product/service they receive and to improve upon areas of dissatisfaction.
- Unlimited leave
- Part of a global team, giving you international experience and global sharing
- Development and continuous training
- Free catered lunch every Thursday, quarterly company braai’s, regular team events, a snack bar, Friday drinks, cereal and great coffee to keep you fueled!
- Games room
- Free parking
- An employee-led culture team that plans gatherings and other events to celebrate our many successes
- An established company with a cool, high-velocity work ethos, where each person can make a difference!
Do you want to join our ever-growing team?
We’d love to hear from you at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: "Partner Development Manager - Impact" and we will connect with you shortly.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.