At Impact our culture is our soul. We are passionate about our people, our technology, and are obsessed with customer success. Working together enables us to grow rapidly, win, and serve the largest brands in the world. We use cutting edge technology to solve real world problems for our clients and continue to pull ahead of the pack as the leading SaaS platform for businesses to automate their partnerships and grow their revenue like never before. We have an entrepreneurial spirit and a culture where ambition and curiosity is rewarded. If you are looking to join a team where your opinion is valued, your contributions are noticed, and enjoy working with fun and talented people from all over the world..then this is the place for you.
Impact is the global leader in Partnership Automation. We work with enterprise and innovative brands like Ticketmaster, Levi’s, Microsoft, Airbnb, and Uber to help them manage all different types of partnerships. From social influencers, B2B, strategic partners, publishers, and traditional affiliates, we have them covered. Our combined suite of products covers the full life partnership lifecycle including onboarding, tracking ads and paying partners, recruiting for new partners, data and marketing intelligence, and protection from fraud. Founded in 2008 by the same team that founded Commission Junction, Impact has grown to over 500 employees and ten offices across the United States, Europe, Africa, and Asia.
Why this role is exciting:
As a Technical Services Engineer you will be in the middle of all of the technical issues facing our client base. Using this knowledge to help identify/define improvements to our technology.
Does this sound like you?
- Diploma or B.S. In Computer Science or a related field or equivalent professional experience.
- You understand internet advertising systems (Google AdWords, Ad Networks, or other affiliate systems)
- You have exceptional problem solving skills and enjoy solving problems and finding solutions.
- Proven ability to work independently to achieve results
- Ability to perform log analysis, including writing SQL queries.
- Effective communicator, both written and verbal, for technical and business audiences
- Experience in Web application and tool development advantageous
- Experience of at least one scripting/programming language is preferred.
- Assist in the creation and implementation of technical integration solutions for our client base
- Serve as a go to person with regard to technical product knowledge for the Customer Success team
- Provide technical support and guidance in the pre-sales and post-sales process
- Assist with technical questions
- Develop and maintain relationships with a variety of technical and business stakeholders and project managers
- Develop and maintain relationships with internal client-facing teams including Sales, Customer Success Managers and Product
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- 401k matching
- Stock Options
- Flexible work hours
- Maternity/Paternity Leave
- An employee-led culture team that plans our happy hours, parties, and other events to celebrate our many successes
- An established company with a cool, high velocity work ethos, where each person can make a difference!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.