At Impact our culture is our soul. We are passionate about our people, our technology, and are obsessed with customer success. Working together enables us to grow rapidly, win, and serve the largest brands in the world. If you are looking to join a team where your opinion is valued, your contributions are noticed, you get to work with fun and talented people solving cutting edge marketing challenges with technology, and advance your career, this is the place for you.
Impact is the global leader in Partnership Automation and catalyst for the new Partnership Economy. Impact accelerates enterprise growth by scaling discovery, recruitment, onboarding, engagement and optimization of all types of partnerships. Impact’s Partnership CloudTM provides automation for the full partnership life cycle; confident decision making and optimization through measurement and attribution; and protection from fraud. Impact drives revenue growth for global enterprises such as Cabela’s, Fanatics, Getty Images, Lenovo, Levi’s, Techstyle and Ticketmaster. Founded in Santa Barbara, CA in 2008, Impact has grown to over 400 employees and ten offices across the United States, Europe, Africa and Asia.
Why this role is exciting:
As a Fraud & Compliance Analyst, you will play a meaningful role in upholding the integrity of Impact’s marketplace and direct partnerships with advertiser clients.
- Accountable for compliance site reviews as delegated, reviewing against marketing details and terms provided.
- Accountable for resolving tickets within the average targets, while providing quality resolution with clear and accurate information.
- Provides both internal and external compliance/fraud analysis and support.
- Partner directly with internal stakeholders or external clients to resolve questions related to compliance/fraud via JIRA and ZenDesk.
- Accountable for following preset processes for client support and deciding when to escalate accordingly for content monitoring purposes.
- Fulfill service requests as promised in SLAs.
- Make sure all client service requests are resolved in a timely and high-quality manner.
- Daily review of marketplace applications.
- Maintain high level knowledge on preset fraud & compliance processes.
- Maintain FAQ and Help Content.
- Develop productive and successful internal relationships with the CT, UK and US teams.
- General Business or Information Technology Qualification.
- 3+ years’ Compliance or Fraud Investigations experience.
- 3+ years’ Customer success experience.
- Excellent intrinsic curiosity to research and resolve fraud and compliance issues successfully.
- A disciplined work ethic to execute and support documented processes.
- Excellent ability to synthesize and prioritize information and make recommendations.
- Teamwork, strong work ethic, reliability and ‘can-do’ attitude
- Continuous improvement mindset.
- Strong communication and teamwork skills.
- Proven ability to multi-task in a dynamic environment.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Unlimited leave!
- Coffee & cereal
- Free lunch on Thursdays
- Casual work environment
- Games room
- Flat Structure
- Free parking
- Development & training
Do you want to join our ever-growing team?
We’d love to hear from you at email@example.com with the subject line: "Fraud & Compliance Analyst - Impact" and we will connect with you shortly.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.