At Impact our culture is our soul. We are passionate about our people, our technology, and are obsessed with customer success. Working together enables us to grow rapidly, win, and serve the largest brands in the world. If you are looking to join a team where your opinion is valued, your contributions are noticed, you get to work with fun and talented people solving cutting edge marketing challenges with technology, and advance your career, this is the place for you.
Impact is the global leader in Partnership Automation and catalyst for the new Partnership Economy. Impact accelerates enterprise growth by scaling discovery, recruitment, onboarding, engagement and optimization of all types of partnerships. Impact’s Partnership CloudTM provides automation for the full partnership life cycle; confident decision making and optimization through measurement and attribution; and protection from fraud. Impact drives revenue growth for global enterprises such as Cabela’s, Fanatics, Getty Images, Lenovo, Levi’s, Techstyle and Ticketmaster. Founded in Santa Barbara, CA in 2008, Impact has grown to over 400 employees and ten offices across the United States, Europe and Asia.
Why this role is exciting:
As the Partnerships Success Manager, you will be responsible for delivering world class training & support to key agency partners. You will be a key member of the Impact Partnerships team, driving engagement strategy, virtual & in-person trainings as well as on-boarding of new partners. The best candidates will have a strong understanding of affiliate/performance marketing, track record of managing long-term relationships and be eager to drive
Does this sound like you?
- Do you like working with a lot of people, learning from them, and striking up a working relationship?
- Are you intellectually curious, and want to inspire intellectual curiosity in others?
- Does creating and defining something new excite you?
- Are you excited about the prospect of owning a portfolio of strategic relationships?
- Experience in affiliate/performance marketing, SaaS and/or training preferred
- 2+ years of experience of working with partners within digital advertising
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Generous vacation
- Flexible work hours
- Catered lunch every Friday, a healthy snack bar, and great coffee to keep you fueled
- Flexible spending accounts and 401(k)
- An employee-led culture team that plans our happy hours,
- parties and other events to celebrate our many successes
- An established company with a cool, high-velocity work ethos, where each person can make a difference!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.