At Impact our culture is our soul. We are passionate about our people, our technology, and are obsessed with customer success. Working together enables us to grow rapidly, win, and serve the largest brands in the world. If you are looking to join a team where your opinion is valued, your contributions are noticed, you get to work with fun and talented people solving cutting edge marketing challenges with technology, and advance your career, this is the place for you.
Impact is the global leader in Partnership Automation and catalyst for the new Partnership Economy. Impact accelerates enterprise growth by scaling discovery, recruitment, onboarding, engagement and optimization of all types of partnerships. Impact’s Partnership CloudTM provides automation for the full partnership life cycle; confident decision making and optimization through measurement and attribution; and protection from fraud. Impact drives revenue growth for global enterprises such as Cabela’s, Fanatics, Getty Images, Lenovo, Levi’s, Techstyle and Ticketmaster. Founded in Santa Barbara, CA in 2008, Impact has grown to over 400 employees and ten offices across the United States, Europe, Africa and Asia.
Why this role is exciting?
As Junior Java Developer, you will join our Acceleration Program where you have an opportunity to fast track your software development skills. You will become proficient in the latest in Java, Unit Testing, TDD, Spring, master our platform and code base.
Does this sound like you?
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Technology (preferred).
- 0-2 years' Java programming experience.
- Are you passionate about working in Java?
- Solving problems excites you.
- You are able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- You take initiative.
- Work in an atmosphere that promoted a high-level of growth
- Work in modern agile methodology (advantageous).
- Command line and IDE developer tools such as Eclipse, IntelliJ (advantageous).
- Disciplined work ethic to execute and support documented processes.
- Excellent ability to synthesize and prioritize information, and make recommendations.
- Teamwork, reliability and ‘can-do’ attitude is Currency at Impact Radius.
- You have a continuous improvement mindset.
- You have excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- You have the ability to multi-task in a dynamic environment.
- Flexible hours with mandatory core hours.
- Unlimited leave
- Excellent coffee
- Selection of cereals to energize in the morning.
- Free lunch on Thursdays
- Casual work environment
- Enjoy Games room (console, latest games, pool table)
- Weekly replenished snacks
- Daily replenished fruit cube
- Friday social (games, snacks)
- Free guarded parking (we employ a top security company to look after your car)
- Career development, training and coaching
- Team building and departmental outings
- Travelling opportunity (work in our global offices)
- Amazing swag (t-shirts, caps, backpacks, jackets, stickers, headphones etc)
- Impact Dollars (local currency) for excellence (assisting colleagues, overachieving, doing an excellent job)
Do you want to join our ever-growing team?
We’d love to hear from you at email@example.com with the subject line: "Junior Software Engineer - Impact" and we will connect with you shortly.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.