Role Title: Product Manager, Technical
The Company: At Impact our culture is our soul. We are passionate about our people, our technology, and are obsessed with customer success. Working together enables us to grow rapidly, win, and serve the largest brands in the world. If you are looking to join a team where your opinion is valued, your contributions are noticed, you get to work with fun and talented people solving cutting edge marketing challenges with technology, and advance your career, this is the place for you.
Impact is the global leader in Partnership Automation and catalyst for the new Partnership Economy. Impact accelerates enterprise growth by scaling discovery, recruitment, onboarding, engagement and optimization of all types of partnerships. Impact’s Partnership CloudTM provides automation for the full partnership life cycle; confident decision making and optimization through measurement and attribution; and protection from fraud. Impact drives revenue growth for global enterprises such as Cabela’s, Fanatics, Getty Images, Lenovo, Levi’s, Techstyle and Ticketmaster. Founded in Santa Barbara, CA in 2008, Impact has grown to over 400 employees and ten offices across the United States, Europe, Africa and Asia.
Why this role is exciting and what you will be doing:
- Become an expert on mobile and web tracking technologies used within the Digital Marketing ecosystem
- Keep up-to-date with tracking technology trends for both mobile and web space and build product roadmap that capitalizes on these trends
- Analyze the competitive market landscape across product lines
- Be responsible for setting priorities and squad roadmap for your engineering squad
- Create specifications for new features and epics and work cross-functionally to drive buy-in from stakeholders to drive the roadmap forward
- Perform research into new opportunities for disruption
- Train and inform staff on new features and functionality
- Work with external third parties to assess partnership opportunities
Does this sound like you?
- Degree in Computer Science with basic competency in building web or mobile applications
- Strong understanding of technology systems and software development including system architecture, code-writing and version control
- Ability to work shoulder-to-shoulder with engineers and speak the same language
- Deeply committed to quality in all aspects of their work
- Able to work equally well autonomously and as part of a team
- Able to think strategically to effectively make difficult decisions
- Thinks obsessively about customer experience
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Flexible work hours
- An employee-led culture team that plans our happy hours, parties, and other events to celebrate our many successes
- An established company with a cool, high velocity work ethos, where each person can make a difference!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.