At Impact our culture is our soul. We are passionate about our people, our technology, and are obsessed with customer success. Working together enables us to grow rapidly, win, and serve the largest brands in the world. We use cutting edge technology to solve real world problems for our clients and continue to pull ahead of the pack as the leading SaaS platform for businesses to automate their partnerships and grow their revenue like never before. We have an entrepreneurial spirit and a culture where ambition and curiosity is rewarded. If you are looking to join a team where your opinion is valued, your contributions are noticed, and enjoy working with fun and talented people from all over the world..then this is the place for you.
Impact is the global leader in Partnership Automation. We work with enterprise and innovative brands like Ticketmaster, Levi’s, Microsoft, Airbnb, and Uber to help them manage all different types of partnerships. From social influencers, B2B, strategic partners, publishers, and traditional affiliates, we have them covered. Our combined suite of products covers the full life partnership lifecycle including onboarding, tracking ads and paying partners, recruiting for new partners, data and marketing intelligence, and protection from fraud. Founded in 2008 by the same team that founded Commission Junction, Impact has grown to over 500 employees and ten offices across the United States, Europe, Africa, and Asia.
Why this role is exciting and what you will be doing:
- Become an expert on mobile and web tracking technologies used within the Digital Marketing ecosystem
- Keep up-to-date with tracking technology trends for both mobile and web space and build product roadmap that capitalizes on these trends
- Analyze the competitive market landscape across product lines
- Be responsible for setting priorities and squad roadmap for your engineering squad
- Create specifications for new features and epics and work cross-functionally to drive buy-in from stakeholders to drive the roadmap forward
- Perform research into new opportunities for disruption
- Train and inform staff on new features and functionality
- Work with external third parties to assess partnership opportunities
Does this sound like you?
- Degree in Computer Science with basic competency in building web or mobile applications
- Strong understanding of technology systems and software development including system architecture, code-writing and version control
- Ability to work shoulder-to-shoulder with engineers and speak the same language
- Deeply committed to quality in all aspects of their work
- Able to work equally well autonomously and as part of a team
- Able to think strategically to effectively make difficult decisions
- Thinks obsessively about customer experience
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- 401k matching
- Stock Options
- Flexible work hours
- Maternity/Paternity Leave
- An employee-led culture team that plans our happy hours, parties, and other events to celebrate our many successes
- An established company with a cool, high velocity work ethos, where each person can make a difference!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.