At Impact our culture is our soul. We are passionate about our people, our technology, and are obsessed with customer success. Working together enables us to grow rapidly, win, and serve the largest brands in the world. If you are looking to join a team where your opinion is valued, your contributions are noticed, you get to work with fun and talented people solving cutting edge marketing challenges with technology, and advance your career, this is the place for you.
Impact is the global leader in Partnership Automation and catalyst for the new Partnership Economy. Impact accelerates enterprise growth by scaling discovery, recruitment, onboarding, engagement and optimization of all types of partnerships. Impact’s Partnership CloudTM provides automation for the full partnership life cycle; confident decision making and optimization through measurement and attribution; and protection from fraud. Impact drives revenue growth for global enterprises such as Cabela’s, Fanatics, Getty Images, Lenovo, Levi’s, Techstyle and Ticketmaster. Founded in Santa Barbara, CA in 2008, Impact has grown to over 400 employees and ten offices across the United States, Europe, Africa and Asia.
Why this role is exciting!
Own the day-to-day execution, management, and optimization of SEO, digital lead generation and email campaigns to fill our funnel with qualified leads and ultimately generate pipeline for the sales organization. This person is responsible for campaign execution, management, analysis, optimization, and reporting on campaign performance to leadership. This person will also own all SEO programs and growth opportunities to drive qualified, organic traffic to the website. Working under the Director of Demand Generation, you will identify new campaign opportunities and areas for optimization, to help drive engagement on target accounts as well as generate pipeline.
Does this sound like you?
- Plan, execute, analyze, optimize and report on all paid digital efforts globally including paid search, social advertising (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter), and display/retargeting
- Own the roadmap for on-page and off-page SEO programs and growth opportunities, prioritizing initiatives based on level of impact and level of effort
- Work with an agency to conduct content gap analysis, keyword opportunities, and competitive audits, and regularly audit website for SEO friendliness and improvement opportunities, as well as site architecture and technical infrastructure SEO optimizations
- Work with marketing team to monitor and grow quality inbound links, and recommend content that will drive SEO value
- Monitor and report on SEO performance
- Execute, analyze, optimize, and report on a variety of email campaign types including triggered and behavioral nurtures, announcements, surveys, and customer lifecycle campaigns.
- Manage email campaigns in Marketo including campaign triggers, database segmentation, A/B testing, and email templates
- Collaborate with internal teams and external vendors for the creation of email and ad copy and creative.
- Partner with Marketing Ops and DG leadership to understand campaign efficiency and ROI and suggest ways to optimize spend
- Maintain campaign budgets
- Suggest new, innovative areas for growth, both paid and non-paid
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible work hours
- Catered lunch every Friday, a healthy snack bar, and great coffee to keep you fueled
- Flexible spending accounts and 401(k)
- An employee-led culture team that plans our happy hours, parties, and other events to celebrate our many successes
- An established company with a cool, high velocity work ethos, where each person can make a difference!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.