At Impact, our culture is our soul. We are passionate about our people, technology, and are obsessed with customer success. Working together enables us to grow rapidly, win, and serve the largest brands in the world. If you are looking to join a team where your opinion is valued, your contributions are noticed, you get to work with fun and talented people solving cutting-edge marketing challenges with technology, and advance your career, this is the place for you. Impact operates globally with offices worldwide in Santa Barbara, San Francisco, Columbus, New York, London, Cape Town, Norway, Sydney & Singapore.
Impact is the global leader in Partnership Automation and catalyst for the new Partnership Economy. Impact accelerates enterprise growth by scaling discovery, recruitment, onboarding, engagement and optimization of all types of partnerships. Impact’s Partnership CloudTM provides automation for the full partnership life cycle; confident decision making and optimization through measurement and attribution; and protection from fraud. Impact drives revenue growth for global enterprises such as Cabela’s, Fanatics, Getty Images, Lenovo, Levi’s, Techstyle and Ticketmaster. Founded in Santa Barbara, CA in 2008, Impact has grown to over 400 employees and ten offices across the United States, Europe, Africa and Asia.
Why this role is exciting:
The BDR team prides itself on valuing opinions, recognizing contributions and encourages collaboration as well as the selling of cutting-edge solutions in the MarTech sector. This is a great environment to kick-start your SaaS sales career. As a Business Development Representative, you’ll engage with marketing leaders from well-known brands and innovative start-ups, and help them understand how Impact can bring new value to their business.
Does this sound like you?
- 0-3 years of experience in Lead Generation, Sales and/or Marketing
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience succeeding in a goal-driven environment
- Team-oriented, coachable, self-starter
- Able to understand and work with different digital tools and platforms
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Possess a competitive nature, be intellectually curious, and showcase vast interest in technology & digital marketing.
- Develop, manage and engage with a prospect base consisting of specific target accounts in an assigned territory
- Prospect and identify key executives at target companies and lay the foundation for a strong, long-lasting relationship
- Work closely with Account Executives to build a pipeline for Impact’s products
- Meet and exceed monthly activity and opportunity goals through a combination of cold calling, email campaigns and market sector knowledge/intelligence
- Track and lead prospects through Salesforce.com
- Participate in team meetings, networking, trade show events and activities to grow the business
- A dynamic and creative office space, in the heart of The West End.
- Our international presence and diverse team allows you exposure to global perspectives
- Pension scheme (after probation period)
- Get Paid Time Off as well as Recuperation Leave (for that much-needed mental break)
- Weekly team lunches
- Fresh Breakfast supplies - We believe it's the most important meal of the day!
- An office culture that makes work a fun, rewarding place to be. With all-around support from all staff members.
- Table Tennis / Playstation. Work hard, play hard!
Do you want to join our ever-growing team?
We’d love to hear from you at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: "Business Development Representative - Impact" and we will connect with you shortly.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.