At Impact, our culture is our soul. We are passionate about our people, technology, and are obsessed with customer success. Working together enables us to grow rapidly, win, and serve the largest brands in the world. If you are looking to join a team where your opinion is valued, your contributions are noticed, you get to work with fun and talented people solving cutting-edge marketing challenges with technology, and advance your career, this is the place for you. Impact operates globally with offices worldwide in Santa Barbara, San Francisco, Columbus, New York, London, Cape Town, Norway, Seattle, Sydney & Singapore.
Our company is transforming how advertisers handle media and performance marketing partnerships. Our integrated suite of products enables digital brands and agencies to maximize their return on global ad spend by providing a single trusted view into the consumer journey from ad impression through acquisition — across all devices and channels.
Why this role is exciting:
Radius is our most disruptive platform which streamlines the process of recruiting, contracting, tracking, and paying all partners, while uncovering the true value of each program.
You will be developing your territory plan for Radius in EMEA and implementing winning business strategies with your assigned Enterprise target accounts to elevate their marketing maturity by consolidating partnerships on a single intelligent, flexible platform.
Does this sound like you?
- You enjoy technology, marketing, and advertising.
- You are a sales professional and love closing high-value Enterprise SaaS deals in a fast moving and dynamic business environment.
- You relish the challenge of complex and high-velocity sales cycles.
- Eager to collaborate with a diverse and international workforce.
- Build and maintain relationships with senior decision makers and influencers through prospecting calls, discovery meetings, and scoping workshops.
- Benefit from the support of our business development team, marketing team and pre-sales support functions to deliver a seamless end-to-end sales process, growing and progressing your pipeline all the time.
- Know how to prioritize your time to achieve the best outcome through account planning and account qualification.
- Sell business value and results, not features and functionality.
- Negotiate for success.
- A vibrant and innovative office space, in the heart of The West End.
- Our international presence and diverse team allows you exposure to global perspectives
- Pension scheme (after probation period)
- Get Paid Time Off as well as Recuperation Leave (for that much-needed mental break)
- Weekly team lunches
- Fresh Breakfast supplies - We believe it's the most important meal of the day!
- An office culture that makes work an enjoyable, rewarding place to be. With all round support from all staff members.
- Table Tennis / Playstation
Do you want to join our ever-growing team?
We’d love to hear from you at email@example.com with the subject line: "ESM London - Impact" and we will connect with you shortly.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.