At Impact our culture is our soul. We are passionate about our people, our technology, and are obsessed with customer success. Working together enables us to grow rapidly, win, and serve the largest brands in the world. If you are looking to join a team where your opinion is valued, your contributions are noticed, you get to work with fun and talented people solving cutting edge marketing challenges with technology, and advance your career, this is the place for you.
Impact is the global leader in Partnership Automation and catalyst for the new Partnership Economy. Impact accelerates enterprise growth by scaling discovery, recruitment, onboarding, engagement and optimization of all types of partnerships. Impact’s Partnership CloudTM provides automation for the full partnership life cycle; confident decision making and optimization through measurement and attribution; and protection from fraud. Impact drives revenue growth for global enterprises such as Cabela’s, Fanatics, Getty Images, Lenovo, Levi’s, Techstyle and Ticketmaster. Founded in Santa Barbara, CA in 2008, Impact has grown to over 400 employees and ten offices across the United States, Europe, Africa and Asia.
Why this role is exciting:
As a Customer Success Specialist, you will provide both internal and external support, working directly with our ever-expanding international client base to field questions about how to best use the product. A large part of your role involves delivering best-in-class support to our global clients or media partners.
We work hard, laugh a lot and collaborate. Life is what happens when you're busy working so we make sure you love it - office lunches, constantly learning and have fun.
Does this sound like you?
- 1-3 year's experience in the software/technology space
- Digital Media experience as an Affiliate or Campaign Manager
- Account Exec or Manager experience across Digital Media or Digital Agency
- A Track record of customer service experience (B2B) and support
- Be a critical thinker and an inventive problem-solver
- A balanced dose of initiative and the ability to remain flexible
- Thorough and the ability to prioritize tasks
- Professional interpersonal skills
- Enthusiastic teammate
- Excellent time management skills and impeccable conflict resolution skills
- Comfortable with shift work to cover international time zones
- Delivering world-class support to our Global Clients or Media Partners.
- Driving a customer experience that builds customer trust, retention and loyalty.
- Maintain a balanced support relationship with your dedicated team on assigned accounts.
- Product support and appropriate delegation when technical issues and feature requests arise.
- Continuously learn about our product offering and ability to tackle client issues or direct requests to relevant teams to deliver a solution.
- Very high levels of autonomy
- Nurturing and supportive environment
- Unlimited leave & flexi-time
- Free lunch on Thursdays
- Games room
- Conference and training budget
Do you want to join our ever-growing team?
We’d love to hear from you at email@example.com with the subject line: "Customer Success Specialist- Impact" and we will connect with you shortly.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.