At Impact our culture is our soul. We are passionate about our people, our technology, and are obsessed with customer success. Working together enables us to grow rapidly, win, and serve the largest brands in the world. If you are looking to join a team where your opinion is valued, your contributions are noticed, you get to work with fun and talented people solving cutting edge marketing challenges with technology, and advance your career, this is the place for you. Impact operates globally with offices worldwide in Santa Barbara, San Francisco, Columbus, New York, London, Cape Town, Oslo, Seattle, Sydney, Singapore, and Shanghai.
Our company is transforming how advertisers handle media and performance marketing partnerships. Our integrated suite of products enables digital brands and agencies to maximize their return on global ad spend by providing a single trusted view into the consumer journey from ad impression through acquisition — across all devices and channels.
Why this role is exciting!
Our company is constantly innovating tech to make life better, easier & intuitive for digital marketers. We have leading brands as clients that love our platform & tech. As a software engineer test at Impact, you will launch your career by learning from some of the best in the industry, and making real contributions to the product from day one. You will be contributing towards all Impact products and would get good exposure to business domain. You will work closely with the engineering and product teams in Santa Barbara, as well as with engineers at our global sites in a fast paced, fun environment. Join us in building state of the art solutions in performance marketing, marketing analytics and advertising fraud detection.
Does this sound like you?
- 2+ years of professional experience in a software engineering role
- Experience scripting test cases from user stories and specifications
- Experience with building automated tests
- Experience with testing cross platform applications
- Experience with SQL
- Experience with Java
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Familiarity with modern Agile methodologies
- Exposure to Selenium Web Driver, Postman, JMETER, SOAP UI, Rest Assured
- Review, analyze and identify test requirements based on the functional and design specifications
- Work with development and product teams to understand the requirements
- Troubleshoot with development team to identify, replicate, verify and report defects and script it into automated tests whenever possible
- Build and perform load & stress testing and maintain automation for monitoring and regression
- Actively participate in daily scrum and project planning meetings and work collaboratively as part of an Agile development team.
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible work hours
- Catered lunch every Friday, a healthy snack bar, and great coffee to keep you fueled
- Flexible spending accounts and 401(k)
- An employee-led culture team that plans our happy hours, parties, and other events to celebrate our many successes
- An established company with a cool, high-velocity work ethos, where each person can make a difference!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.