At Impact our culture is our soul. We are passionate about our people, our technology, and are obsessed with customer success. Working together enables us to grow rapidly, win, and serve the largest brands in the world. We use cutting edge technology to solve real world problems for our clients and continue to pull ahead of the pack as the leading SaaS platform for businesses to automate their partnerships and grow their revenue like never before. We have an entrepreneurial spirit and a culture where ambition and curiosity is rewarded. If you are looking to join a team where your opinion is valued, your contributions are noticed, and enjoy working with fun and talented people from all over the world..then this is the place for you.
Impact is the global leader in Partnership Automation. We work with enterprise and innovative brands like Ticketmaster, Levi’s, Microsoft, Airbnb, and Uber to help them manage all different types of partnerships. From social influencers, B2B, strategic partners, publishers, and traditional affiliates...we have them covered. Our combined suite of products covers the full life partnership lifecycle including; onboarding, tracking ads and paying partners, recruiting for new partners, data and marketing intelligence, and protection from fraud. Founded in 2008 by the same team that founded Commission Junction, Impact has grown to over 400 employees and ten offices across the United States, Europe, Africa and Asia.
Why this role is exciting:
As a Senior Software Engineer of the API team, you are part of a small, nimble and highly collaborative team. We are dedicated to building a state-of-the-art API to proxy and collate various upstream services to facilitate partnership automation in online advertising.
- Design, develop and own high-quality software which powers our distributed and highly-scalable API platform
- Find innovative solutions to design and implementation challenges to address product requirements
- Implement high-quality code, unit and integration tests
- Perform feasibility studies to evaluate new technology
- Collaborate with other squads to proxy their services
- Data-driven, informed design decisions
- Clean, efficient, maintainable contributions to codebase
- Active participation in code reviews
- Support infrastructure such as Kong and Kong Portal
Does this sound like you?
- BSc in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years of Java software development experience
- Excellent communication, organizational, and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of distributed systems preferred
- Experience working with proxies such as Kong/Apigee preferred
- Medical Aid & Provident Fund
- Unlimited leave!
- Coffee & cereal
- Free lunch on Thursdays
- Casual work environment
- Games room
- Flat Structure
- Development & training
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.