The Company: At Impact our culture is our soul. We are passionate about our people, our technology, and are obsessed with customer success. Working together enables us to grow rapidly, win, and serve the largest brands in the world. If you are looking to join a team where your opinion is valued, your contributions are noticed, you get to work with fun and talented people solving cutting edge marketing challenges with technology, and advance your career, this is the place for you.
Impact is the global leader in Partnership Automation and catalyst for the new Partnership Economy. Impact accelerates enterprise growth by scaling discovery, recruitment, on-boarding, engagement and optimization of all types of partnerships. Impact’s Partnership CloudTM provides automation for the full partnership life cycle; confident decision making and optimization through measurement and attribution; and protection from fraud. Impact drives revenue growth for global enterprises such as Cabela’s, Fanatics, Getty Images, Lenovo, Levi’s, Techstyle and Ticketmaster. Founded in Santa Barbara, CA in 2008, Impact has grown to over 400 employees and ten offices across the United States, Europe, Africa and Asia.
Why this role is exciting!
- As a Software Engineer at Impact, you will create and support features on our platform which are used by many of the world’s top brands to grow their businesses.
- You will be a member of our Reporting Platform squad, building reporting and data visualization features that provide an interactive experience for our end users.
Does this sound like you:
- Foundation in Java development
- Web development experience
- Understanding of Test Driven Development preferred
- Basic SQL skills
- Good communication and collaboration skills
- Be a critical thinker and inventive problem-solver
- Detail-oriented and able to efficiently prioritize tasks
- Healthy dose of initiative and the ability to remain flexible
- Up to 3 years professional experience
- Code, Test and Support features on the Impact Reporting Platform
- Review pull requests from your peers
- Contribute towards the design of new features
- Collaborate with team members
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Generous vacation
- Flexible work hours
- Catered lunch every Thursday, a snack bar, and coffee to keep you fueled
- Flexible spending accounts and 401(k)
- An employee-led culture team that plans team building and other events to celebrate our many successes
- An established company with a cool, high velocity work ethos, where each person can make a difference!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.