Role Title: Regional Marketing Director - APAC
The Company: At Impact our culture is our soul. We are passionate about our people, our technology, and are obsessed with customer success. Working together enables us to grow rapidly, win, and serve the largest brands in the world. If you are looking to join a team where your opinion is valued, your contributions are noticed, you get to work with fun and talented people solving cutting edge marketing challenges with technology, and advance your career, this is the place for you.
Impact is the global leader in Partnership Automation and catalyst for the new Partnership Economy. Impact accelerates enterprise growth by scaling discovery, recruitment, onboarding, engagement and optimization of all types of partnerships. Impact’s Partnership CloudTM provides automation for the full partnership life cycle; confident decision making and optimization through measurement and attribution; and protection from fraud. Impact drives revenue growth for global enterprises such as Cabela’s, Fanatics, Getty Images, Lenovo, Levi’s, Techstyle and Ticketmaster. Founded in Santa Barbara, CA in 2008, Impact has grown to over 400 employees and ten offices across the United States, Europe, Africa and Asia.
Why this role is exciting and what you will be doing:
Get ready to make your mark! This position is brand new and we’re looking for a high-energy marketing expert to be our first marketer in region. You will lead the local planning, execution and reporting of our Marketing programs across APAC and we will look to you to share regional best practices with the broader marketing team while partnering with APAC leadership. This person will own the regionalization of messaging and marketing materials, execution of regional marketing events and demand generation campaigns, create our PR/thought leadership program, and drive awareness and engagement among our top accounts and much more!
Does this sound like you?
- 7-10 years APAC regional marketing experience for global B2B software company.
- Experience ideally in the MarTech/AdTech industry.
- Successful career advancement demonstrated with increased & broader APAC marketing responsibility with a fast growing B2B company.
- Depth, ownership of & success with several B2B marketing channels; e.g., events, PR, demand gen, etc.
- Experience with Account Based Marketing & Selling GTM approach
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Flexible work hours
- An employee-led culture team that plans our happy hours, parties, and other events to celebrate our many successes
- An established company with a cool, high velocity work ethos, where each person can make a difference!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.