At Impact, our culture is our soul. We are passionate about our people, technology, and are obsessed with customer success. Working together enables us to grow rapidly, win, and serve the largest brands in the world. If you are looking to join a team where your opinion is valued, your contributions are noticed, you get to work with fun and talented people solving cutting-edge marketing challenges with technology, and advance your career, this is the place for you. Impact operates globally with offices worldwide in Santa Barbara, San Francisco, Columbus, New York, London, Cape Town, and Sydney.
Our company is transforming how advertisers handle media and performance marketing partnerships. Our integrated suite of products enables digital brands and agencies to maximize their return on global ad spend by providing a single trusted view into the consumer journey from ad impression through acquisition — across all devices and channels.
Why this role is exciting:
Being a Solutions Architect on the Forensiq product at Impact, you’ll help formulate ideal technical solutions for potential and current clients. Working alongside the Sales, Customer Success and Product teams, you’ll support our sales team at prospect meetings, design implementation and solution paths, and serve to escalate development work if necessary. In this role, you’ll also be immersed in investigations and data analysis, so there will never be a dull day here!
Does this sound like you?
- BS in Computer Science or related technical discipline or equivalent practical experience
- 2+ years experience in Ad Operations or similar industry experience
- Successful track record of servicing brands, agencies, publishers within the advertising ecosystem
- Experience working with SQL, Python, R, or other scripting languages
- Excellent troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to work autonomously as well as being an excellent teammate and an ability to collaborate cross-functionally
- Creative thinker with strong analytical, communication and presentation skills
- Capable of confidently conveying complex technical specifications and capabilities to an audience with a varied skill set
- Effective time management skills
- Support sales teams as product specialist and primary technical resource
- Drive the technical qualification lifecycle and align prospective clients' business needs with Forensiq's product solutions and services
- Draft technical RFP responses and project manage technical and security questionnaire responses
- Work with product teams to deliver client requests and communicate product vision to prospective clients
- Deliver in depth product walkthroughs to enterprise clients
- Collect and communicate client feedback to relevant teams
- Effectively lead multiple concurrent projects including troubleshooting and collection/analysis of data
- Create and update internal documentation
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Generous vacation
- Flexible work hours
- Catered lunch every Friday, a healthy snack bar, and phenomenal coffee to keep you fueled
- Flexible spending accounts and 401(k)
- An employee-led culture team that plans our happy hours,
- Parties and other events to celebrate our many successes
- An established company with a cool, high velocity work ethos, where each person can make a difference!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.