At Impact our culture is our soul. We are passionate about our people, our technology, and are obsessed with customer success. Working together enables us to grow rapidly, win, and serve the largest brands in the world. If you are looking to join a team where your opinion is valued, your contributions are noticed, you get to work with fun and talented people solving cutting edge marketing challenges with technology, and advance your career, this is the place for you.
Impact is the global leader in Partnership Automation and catalyst for the new Partnership Economy. Impact accelerates enterprise growth by scaling discovery, recruitment, onboarding, engagement and optimization of all types of partnerships. Impact’s Partnership CloudTM provides automation for the full partnership life cycle; confident decision making and optimization through measurement and attribution; and protection from fraud. Impact drives revenue growth for global enterprises such as Cabela’s, Fanatics, Getty Images, Lenovo, Levi’s, Techstyle and Ticketmaster. Founded in Santa Barbara, CA in 2008, Impact has grown to over 400 employees and ten offices across the United States, Europe and Asia.
Why this role is exciting:
We are offering a unique opportunity for a recent graduate to get an incredible amount of experience with a premier start-up in Santa Barbara. As a Sales Development Representative you will get to learn from a management team that has a proven track record and be put on a fast track to develop your career. You’ll engage with marketing leaders from top tier brands and innovative start-ups, helping them understand how Impact can bring new value to their business.
- Educate and qualify prospects about our transformative technology and the solution Impact provides for their marketing challenges
- Create opportunities for our account executive team through a combination of cold calling, email campaigns, and social selling techniques
- Work closely with Account Executives to build a pipeline for Impact’s products
- Track and manage prospects through Salesforce.com
- Participate in team meetings, networking, trade show events and activities to grow the business
- Providing valuable market and product feedback to continue to drive Impact’s business development strategy
Does this sound like you?
- Bachelor's Degree required, or soon to be graduating
- Experience in any customer-facing service industry (retail, telesales, real-estate etc.)
- Excited by the prospect of getting an incredible amount of experience with all critical business functions - Sales, Business Development, Marketing, Client Services, Product, Technology and Finance
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com is a plus
- Above all else - hungry, humble and smart. Self-motivated and can get passionate about marketing & technology
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible work hours
- Catered lunch every Friday, a healthy snack bar, and great coffee to keep you fueled
- Flexible spending accounts and 401(k)
- An employee-led culture team that plans our happy hours
- parties and other events to celebrate our many successes
- An established company with a cool, high-velocity work ethos, where each person can make a difference!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.