At Impact our culture is our soul. We are passionate about our people, our technology, and are obsessed with customer success. Working together enables us to grow rapidly, win, and serve the largest brands in the world. If you are looking to join a team where your opinion is valued, your contributions are noticed, you get to work with fun and talented people solving cutting edge marketing challenges with technology, and advance your career, this is the place for you.
Impact is the global leader in Partnership Automation and catalyst for the new Partnership Economy. Impact accelerates enterprise growth by scaling discovery, recruitment, onboarding, engagement and optimization of all types of partnerships. Impact’s Partnership CloudTM provides automation for the full partnership life cycle; confident decision making and optimization through measurement and attribution; and protection from fraud. Impact drives revenue growth for global enterprises such as Cabela’s, Fanatics, Getty Images, Lenovo, Levi’s, Techstyle and Ticketmaster. Founded in Santa Barbara, CA in 2008, Impact has grown to over 400 employees and ten offices across the United States, Europe and Asia.
Why this role is exciting:
Are you ready to join a team that takes on one of the most exciting stages in the client lifecycle? As a Customer Onboarding Project Manager (OPM), you will lead new clients through account set up and integration. The position is responsible for crafting the onboarding experience and guiding the client through implementation, account configuration, and training, ensuring each milestone is successfully completed on time. The Onboarding Project Manager is a strong individual contributor and champion for providing the client with a tailored, professional and exciting experience to meet their goals and needs, delivering a happy customer to the success team!
Does this sound like you:
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- 3+ years of client-facing experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Solid understanding of the digital marketing ecosystem
- Healthy dose of initiative and the ability to remain flexible
- Detail-oriented and able to effectively prioritize tasks
- Must be a critical thinker and a resourceful problem-solver
- Enthusiastic team player
- Great conflict resolution skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to work both in a team environment and autonomously
- Ability to multi-task and perform effectively under pressure
- Self-motivated and able to provide results with minimal supervision
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible work hours
- Catered lunch every Friday, a healthy snack bar, and great coffee to keep you fueled
- Flexible spending accounts and 401(k)
- An employee-led culture team that plans our happy hours, parties, and other events to celebrate our many successes
- An established company with a cool, high velocity work ethos, where each person can make a difference!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.