At Impact our culture is our soul. We are passionate about our people, our technology, and are obsessed with customer success. Working together enables us to grow rapidly, win, and serve the largest brands in the world. If you are looking to join a team where your opinion is valued, your contributions are noticed, you get to work with fun and talented people solving cutting edge marketing challenges with technology, and advance your career, this is the place for you.
Impact is the global leader in Partnership Automation and catalyst for the new Partnership Economy. Impact accelerates enterprise growth by scaling discovery, recruitment, onboarding, engagement and optimization of all types of partnerships. Impact’s Partnership CloudTM provides automation for the full partnership life cycle; confident decision making and optimization through measurement and attribution; and protection from fraud. Impact drives revenue growth for global enterprises such as Cabela’s, Fanatics, Getty Images, Lenovo, Levi’s, Techstyle and Ticketmaster. Founded in Santa Barbara, CA in 2008, Impact has grown to over 400 employees and ten offices across the United States, Europe, Africa and Asia.
Why this role is exciting:
As a Customer Success Specialist, you will provide both internal and external support, working directly with our ever-expanding international client base to field questions about how to best use the product. Through email, chat, and phone. You will also submit bugs to the engineering team, train new/existing clients, and be a champion for their feature requests.
Does this sound like you?
- Fantastic interpersonal skills
- Highly organized
- Excellent communicator both orally and in writing
- Ideally 2 years + Marketing or Media Agency Account Management experience.
- Support minded - day-to-day management of client support - therefore problem-solving, remaining calm under pressure and an ability to multi-task is a must.
- Self-starter - ability to work under own initiative is key.
- Patient - you will have to deal with user errors and complicated user specific issues daily.
- Technical aptitude and ability to learn software.
- Potential shift work to support global teams. A shift allowance will be allocated to you.
- Provide internal and external support through email, chat and telephone communication to resolve client queries/requests on every day.
- Submit internal tickets to the engineering, BI, and finance teams to assist with client inquiries and escalate them accordingly.
- Train clients on our platform, product features as well as troubleshoot technical and finance issues.
- Get exposure to risk compliance investigation, training, client account management, and finance operations.
- Unlimited leave!
- Phenomenal coffee & cereal
- Free lunch on Thursdays
- Casual work environment
- Games room
- Yummy snacks every Friday
- Free parking
- Development & training
Do you want to join our ever-growing team?
We’d love to hear from you at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: "Customer Success Specialist - Impact" and we will connect with you shortly.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.