At Impact our culture is our soul. We are passionate about our people, our technology, and are obsessed with customer success. Working together enables us to grow rapidly, win, and serve the largest brands in the world. If you are looking to join a team where your opinion is valued, your contributions are noticed, you get to work with fun and talented people solving cutting edge marketing challenges with technology, and advance your career, this is the place for you.
Impact is the global leader in Partnership Automation and catalyst for the new Partnership Economy. Impact accelerates enterprise growth by scaling discovery, recruitment, onboarding, engagement and optimization of all types of partnerships. Impact’s Partnership CloudTM provides automation for the full partnership life cycle; confident decision making and optimization through measurement and attribution; and protection from fraud. Impact drives revenue growth for global enterprises such as Cabela’s, Fanatics, Getty Images, Lenovo, Levi’s, Techstyle and Ticketmaster. Founded in Santa Barbara, CA in 2008, Impact has grown to over 400 employees and ten offices across the United States, Europe, Africa and Asia.
Why this role is exciting:
As Customer Success Specialist (Forensiq) you will be responsible for delivering world class support to a variety of clients, from top supply-side companies such as Networks, top publishers and SSPs, and on the demand side, top marketing agencies, advertisers, and direct with DSPs. We also work across exchanges, monitoring and evaluating bid strategies, assisting to bring clarity, control and value back to our clients.
You will also work directly with our partners to ensure they are receiving prescriptive support by providing strategic recommendations, addressing business goals, leveraging analytics tools to produce and deliver weekly insights and managing all day to day requests essentially acting as the “quarterback” for clients. Success is measured in increasing client adoption, churn reduction and account growth.
Does this sound like you?
- Experience (2-5 years) in any of these areas - preferable:
- Digital Media and Digital Publishing experience in the programmatic space
- Account Management experience in an enterprise customer-facing or strategic consulting organisation (SaaS experience beneficial)
- Exposure to analytics and data interpretation
- You have an understanding of the digital marketing ecosystem
- You have a proven track record of account retention and growth
- You are a critical thinker with inventive problem-solving skills
- You have strong interpersonal and business communication skills
- You are a self-motivated team player with the ability to remain flexible
- May need to work shift work to cover international time zones
- Client Relationships - Engage with customers by leading weekly status calls and sending weekly insight snapshots, etc.
- Training - Conduct UI training with new clients for smooth onboarding experience and provide educational sessions on the state of ad-fraud.
- Business & Strategy - Identify clients business challenges, areas of opportunity for growth and provide strategic recommendations to assist in accomplishing client goals.
- Collaboration - Cultivate relationships with internal departments (Finance, Analytics, Tech Support, Engineering and Product) to expedite client deliverables.
- Analytics - Interpret statistical data and use analytics tools to tell stories that support strategic recommendations: fluctuations, anomalies, new trends.
- Account Growth - Pursue Forensiq product up-sell and cross-sell opportunities within the Impact suite.
- Unlimited leave
- Part of a global team, giving you international experience and global sharing
- Development and continuous training
- Free catered lunch every Thursday, quarterly company braai’s, regular team events, a snack bar,
- Friday drinks, cereal and great coffee to keep you fueled!
- Games room
- Free parking
- An employee-led culture team that plans gatherings and other events to celebrate our many successes
- An established company with a cool, high-velocity work ethos, where each person can make a difference!
Do you want to join our ever-growing team?
We’d love to hear from you at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: "CSS (Forensiq) - Impact" and we will connect with you shortly.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.