At Impact our culture is our soul. We are passionate about our people, our technology, and are obsessed with customer success. Working together enables us to grow rapidly, win, and serve the largest brands in the world. If you are looking to join a team where your opinion is valued, your contributions are noticed, you get to work with fun and talented people solving cutting edge marketing challenges with technology, and advance your career, this is the place for you.
Impact is the global leader in Partnership Automation and catalyst for the new Partnership Economy. Impact accelerates enterprise growth by scaling discovery, recruitment, onboarding, engagement and optimization of all types of partnerships. Impact’s Partnership CloudTM provides automation for the full partnership life cycle; confident decision making and optimization through measurement and attribution; and protection from fraud. Impact drives revenue growth for global enterprises such as Cabela’s, Fanatics, Getty Images, Lenovo, Levi’s, Techstyle and Ticketmaster. Founded in Santa Barbara, CA in 2008, Impact has grown to over 400 employees and ten offices across the United States, Europe and Asia.
Why this role is exciting!
Global Learning & Enablement supports internal and external audiences (employees, agencies, customers, and partners) with a specific focus on providing the best product experience. You'll be developing and executing educational plans, providing learning support and enabling clients and client facing teams.
Does this sound like you:
- Minimum of 4 years in learning, sales enablement, or relevant client facing experience (Saas/B2B/Digital experiences are a plus)
- BA Degree or above in Corporate Training, Psychology, Sociology, or in arts performance with educational (teaching) experience (a plus)
- Established as a strong influencer across organizations
- Fantastic standing amongst cross-functional teams throughout past working initiatives
- Act as a partnership SME, enabling clients and client facing teams to understand the value of the Partnership Cloud
- Own tactical playbooks supporting sales, customer success and other client facing teams to master their craft
- Conduct live training sessions and product bootcamps, to reinforce pitch and positioning and create product experts, increasing new business and product adoption and reducing churn
- Onboard client facing team members, setting them up for success in their role
- Support client facing teams with sales and support related assets (including decks)
- Collaborate with and all relevant SMEs to build training programs of which de-complexify features and turn them into use-cases/stories, helping generate growth
- Design, develop and maintain training strategies and programs for all audiences across the Impact product suite
- Build and scale a world-class training organization across our growing markets and different audiences
- Develop processes and systems to scale the production of high quality Enablement training materials
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Generous vacation
- Flexible work hours
- Catered lunch every Friday, a healthy snack bar, and great coffee to keep you fueled
- Flexible spending accounts and 401(k)
- An employee-led culture team that plans our happy hours, parties and other events to celebrate our many successes
- An established company with a cool, high velocity work ethos, where each person can make a difference!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.