At Impact our culture is our soul. We are passionate about our people, our technology, and are obsessed with customer success. Working together enables us to grow rapidly, win, and serve the largest brands in the world. If you are looking to join a team where your opinion is valued, your contributions are noticed, you get to work with fun and talented people solving cutting edge marketing challenges with technology, and advance your career, this is the place for you.
Impact is the global leader in Partnership Automation and catalyst for the new Partnership Economy. Impact accelerates enterprise growth by scaling discovery, recruitment, onboarding, engagement and optimization of all types of partnerships. Impact’s Partnership CloudTM provides automation for the full partnership life cycle; confident decision making and optimization through measurement and attribution; and protection from fraud. Impact drives revenue growth for global enterprises such as Cabela’s, Fanatics, Getty Images, Lenovo, Levi’s, Techstyle and Ticketmaster. Founded in Santa Barbara, CA in 2008, Impact has grown to over 400 employees and ten offices across the United States, Europe and Asia.
Why this role is exciting!
Do you love being part of the action? Are you data driven and passionate about helping the company grow its client base and revenue though enabling our sales team to crush their goals? Participate in their success by building strong relationships, executing learning programs and playbooks and supporting deal strategy. Have a big impact by supporting global sales teams in the US, EMEA and APAC.
Does this sound like you:
- Minimum of 4 years in learning, sales enablement, or relevant client facing experience (Saas/B2B/Digital experiences are a plus)
- BA Degree or above in Corporate Training, Psychology, Sociology, or in arts performance with educational (teaching) experience (a plus)
- Established as a strong influencer across organizations
- Fantastic standing amongst cross-functional teams throughout past working initiatives
- Act as a partnership SME, enabling sales team to understand the value of the Partnership Cloud
- Design, develop and maintain training strategies and programs for the Partnership Cloud sales team
- Own programs for on-boarding and ongoing sales training and continually measure the success of these programs
- Own coaching and content programs, analytics and processes on sales enablement platform
- Build training programs which de-complexify features/concepts and deliver growth generating tactical playbooks
- Conduct live training sessions and product bootcamps, to reinforce pitch and positioning and create product experts, increasing new business
- Build strong relationships with internal stakeholders, identify and leverage SMEs
- Support sales team with the customization of sales assets (including decks)
- Support sales team to constantly increase new business and expand sales opportunities
- Research, implement and guide the adoption of productivity tools and learning platforms
- Constantly monitor, assess and improve training content & tools
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Generous vacation
- Flexible work hours
- Catered lunch every Friday, a healthy snack bar, and great coffee to keep you fueled
- Flexible spending accounts and 401(k)
- An employee-led culture team that plans our happy hours, parties and other events to celebrate our many successes
- An established company with a cool, high velocity work ethos, where each person can make a difference!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.