At Impact our culture is our soul. We are passionate about our people, our technology, and are obsessed with customer success. Working together enables us to grow rapidly, win, and serve the largest brands in the world. If you are looking to join a team where your opinion is valued, your contributions are noticed, you get to work with fun and talented people solving cutting edge marketing challenges with technology, and advance your career, this is the place for you.
Impact is the global leader in Partnership Automation and catalyst for the new Partnership Economy. Impact accelerates enterprise growth by scaling discovery, recruitment, onboarding, engagement and optimization of all types of partnerships. Impact’s Partnership CloudTM provides automation for the full partnership life cycle; confident decision making and optimization through measurement and attribution; and protection from fraud. Impact drives revenue growth for global enterprises such as Cabela’s, Fanatics, Getty Images, Lenovo, Levi’s, Techstyle and Ticketmaster. Founded in Santa Barbara, CA in 2008, Impact has grown to over 400 employees and ten offices across the United States, Europe, Africa and Asia.
Why this role is exciting?
Position yourself in the Marketing Intelligence industry and take your career to new heights where you will design, develop, deploy, and gain adoption on key components of the Impact product suite. This includes capturing and prioritizing product and customer requirements to ensure revenue and customers goals are met. We offer you firsthand mentorship with some of the best Product Managers in the business. You will work closely with other Product Managers and the Head of Product Management to ensure that the components developed adequately supports the product suite and aligns with the company's overall strategy. Your well define career path here, at Impact, will give you the boost you want in Product Management.
Does this sound like you?
- Demonstrated success participating in the excellent software products
- Bachelor's degree
- 1–3 years work experience in Product Management/or technical roles
- Ability to work with engineers and speak the same language
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Passionate about technology and privy to cutting-edge trends in the industry
- Experience with Agile development methodologies
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong written & oral skills
- High attention to detail
- Perform customer research and meet with customers to understand customer needs and build customer “empathy” early in the product life-cycle
- Work with some of the biggest brands internationally known
- Regular culture and knowledge sessions with passionate Product Managers
- Analyze the competitive market landscape
- Be responsible for setting priorities for teams
- Coordinate the development process from a product perspective
- Construct and update the team roadmap
- Craft specifications for new features and epics
- Perform research into new opportunities for disruption
- Solicit product feedback, insight, and input from internal stakeholders
- Unlimited leave
- Outstanding coffee & cereal
- Free lunch on Thursdays
- Casual work environment
- Games room
- Yummy snacks every Friday
- Free parking
- Development & training
Do you want to join our ever-growing team?
We’d love to hear from you at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: "Associate Product Manager - Impact" and we will connect with you shortly.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.