At Impact our culture is our soul. We are passionate about our people, our technology, and are obsessed with customer success. Working together enables us to grow rapidly, win, and serve the largest brands in the world. If you are looking to join a team where your opinion is valued, your contributions are noticed, you get to work with fun and talented people solving cutting edge marketing challenges with technology, and advance your career, this is the place for you.
Impact is the global leader in Partnership Automation and catalyst for the new Partnership Economy. Impact accelerates enterprise growth by scaling discovery, recruitment, onboarding, engagement and optimization of all types of partnerships. Impact’s Partnership CloudTM provides automation for the full partnership life cycle; confident decision making and optimization through measurement and attribution; and protection from fraud. Impact drives revenue growth for global enterprises such as Cabela’s, Fanatics, Getty Images, Lenovo, Levi’s, Techstyle and Ticketmaster. Founded in Santa Barbara, CA in 2008, Impact has grown to over 400 employees and ten offices across the United States, Europe, Africa and Asia.
Why this role is exciting:
As a Software Engineer you will join an ambitious and collaborative team behind Forensiq. Our distributed platform incorporates cutting-edge fraud detection techniques—we stop online advertising fraud. The platform processes TBs of data daily; handles very low latency response times (< 10ms) while being available across the globe.
Does this sound like you?
- Proficient in at least one high-level programming language and shell scripting.
- B.S. in Computer Science or similar field or equivalent experience.
- Java, Kotlin or Scala experience preferred.
- Knowledge of distributed systems preferred.
- Intimate knowledge of Computer Science principles and fundamentals, namely algorithms, data structures and their complexity.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, both verbal & written.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work independently.
- Ability to adapt and focus on the simplest, most efficient and reliable solutions.
- Envision system features by analyzing business and requirements.
- Prioritize and plan for deliverables according to those requirements.
- Design, document, code, and test technical solution for new or existing systems.
- Follow agile software development methodologies for implementation.
- Assist in identifying, classifying and resolving bugs and escalated support cases.
- Collaborate with technical operations to ensure the production system runs smoothly.
- Embrace change. We learn as we go and adjust our plans accordingly.
- Unlimited leave!
- Flexi time
- Phenomenal coffee & cereal
- Free lunch on Thursdays
- Casual work environment
- Free parking
- Yummy snacks every Friday
- Xbox, Pool, Foosball, 30 Seconds, etc.
- Training & development
- Flat Structure
Do you want to join our ever-growing team?
We’d love to hear from you at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: "Software Engineer" and we will connect with you shortly.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.