Development is the fastest growing division in Immunocore so it's hugely exciting time to join. With a number of drugs entering the clinic we're looking to build out our analytical development team with proven industry experience.
IC4: £27,000 - £39,000
You will develop methods for the immunoassay based analysis of ImmTACs and other TCR based molecules to support stability, lot release and comparability assays. To conduct and design experimental investigations, with appropriate guidance from colleagues and managers, enabling the advancement of the Company pipeline, process, or technology capabilities.
- Analytical development and qualification of immunoassay methods for characterisation of activity of bispecific drug molecules from Immunocore.
- The successful applicant will support other areas such as development and qualification of PK and ADA immunoassays, assay development and stability analysis in platforms such as SPR and MSD;
- Perform testing to support stability and formulation studies.
- Perform method transfers to CMOs.
- Review/sign-off of routine assays.
- Writing of SOPs.
- Participation in laboratory maintenance.
- Priorities: planning and working to agreed experiment deadlines, schedules and objectives; advising managers and colleagues of risks and deviations.
- Reporting: communicating and presenting research findings at meetings with colleagues.
Ideally you will have a background in biologics, with protein or antibody development experience and hands-on expertise of ELISA, immunoassay and 96 well based assays is essential.
- Experience of ELISA development, DELFIA, MSD, electrophoresis, cell based assays, PK and ADA assays and knowledge of GMP would be beneficial.
We're a tight-knit team here in a highly collaborative environment so we like people who roll their sleeves up an get stuck in. Your part in the wider Immunocore mission is visible and highly valued. Come and help us build something special!