Our growing QA team is looking for a sharp, ambitious Quality Systems Administrator. Whether you're already in this field or perhaps looking to move out of the lab and develop your skill set in a vital business support function, Sarah and the team would love to hear from you.
IC3: £22,000- £30,000
You will help maintain the administration of Quality Management Systems such as all QMS Documents, Staff Training Files. To manage and provide metrics on the Approved Supplier List, Supplier Audits and Assessments, Internal Audits, Investigator Site Audits. To track, manage and provide metrics on Quality Events, Complaints, Non-conformances, OOS and RCA. To manage and provide metrics on CAPA. To manage and provide metrics on Change Control. Assist with archiving responsibilities.
- To ensure regulatory compliance, maintaining and manage the Quality Management System on a day-to- day basis, such as:
- Performing QC of QMS Document, issuing and tracking QMS Documents ensuring none expire.
- Creating and distributing GxP Staff Training Files for relevant new joiners and updating the training matrix on a regular basis. Ensuring this is accurately recorded, up to date and inspection
- Manage tracking systems to ensure that the status of the following is always an accurate reflection of the QMS and compliant with the appropriate SOP:
- Approved Supplier List (ASL)
- Supplier Audits / Supplier Assessment; Internal Audits and Investigator Site Audits
- GxP Consultant/contractors CVs
- Quality Events; Complaints; Non-Conformances; OOS
- CAPA (Actions)
- Change Control
- Provide / update information for the QMS Metrics.
- Assist with archiving
- Assist with managing Laboratory Notebook distribution and scanning across the company
Ideally you have some experience in QA/QMS metrics with in the system administration setting but you're ability to meet deadlines, work collaboratively and be meticulous in your attention to detail are more important at this level.
We're a tight-knit team here in a highly collaborative environment so we like people who roll their sleeves up an get stuck in. Your part in the wider Immunocore mission is visible and highly valued. Come and help us build something special!